Homeware and furniture go on sale from next weekend across Dubai.
The inaugural Dubai Home Festival (DHF) will deep discount on everything interiors from Thursday, 18th April to 1st May. For almost two weeks, the citywide event will feature flash sales on local and international brands, workshops and masterclasses with design experts.
What to watch out for:
- Discounts of 25 to 75 per cent off homeware, appliances and home accessories products
- Friday Surprise sales on 19th and 26th April, where details will be revealed on social media 24 hours beforehand
- Limited edition homeware collections launched just for Dubai Home Festival.
- The chance to win a fully-furnished studio apartment in Starz by Danube when you spend AED 500 in participating home stores to be entered into the draw to win.
- Double Skywards Miles on all purchases over AED 100 in participating stores
- Fireworks displays at Dubai Festival City Mall on 18th April at 8.30pm
- Free masterclasses at Home Centre Mall of the Emirates
- Young designers from Dubai Institute of Design and Innovation hosting exhibition at Mall of the Emirates
- IKEA fashion show of outfits made using IKEA products, including fabrics, tables and even lamp shades – 6pm, 24th April
- Crate and Barrel free furnishing masterclasses at Mall of the Emirates on 19th April and the second at City Centre Mirdif on 20th April.
Ahmed Al Khaja, CEO of organisers Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment, says: “We look forward to a great first edition of the festival and will monitor consumer feedback from residents and tourists closely to ensure this becomes another festival highlight in Dubai’s innovative Retail Calendar programme.”
Dubai Home Festival. 18th April-1st May. Locations around Dubai. www.dubaihomefestival.com