With the Holy Month of Ramadan upon us, 15 Marriott hotels in the UAE have come together to care, share and give.
The Holy Month is not just about food, but also about compassion, feeling for others, appreciation and being thankful.
Participating hotels are donating some of their iftar proceeds to the Al Jalila Foundation, a non-profit charitable organisation that promotes medical education and research in the United Arab Emirates. Some will embody the true spirit of the Holy Month in giving back to the community and make food donations to the Tarahum Charity Foundation, which helps the needy.
In the spirit of sharing and giving, Marriott hotels are also offering two-for-one iftar vouchers that can be redeemed at select restaurant during the first week of Ramadan. Visit www.ramadanwithmarriott.com to download yours!
Wait, there’s more. Hanging out with friends or planning an office iftar or suhoor? Book nine guests and get the 10th one free. There’s also the opportunity to earn double Marriott Rewarding Events or SPG Pro points, up to 100,000 points.
Which hotels are taking part?
- The St. Regis Dubai
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
- W Dubai – Al Habtoor City
- Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
- Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai
- The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City
- La Ville Hotel & Suites Dubai
- Lapita Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard by Marriott Dubai Green Community
- Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek
Need some inspiration to get into the spirit of season? Marriott Hotels have created a video to show how their associates and various Dubai social influencers will be sharing, caring and giving this Ramadan. Watch the Youtube Video here. For more information about Ramadan with Marriott, visit www.Ramadanwithmarriott.com