Samsung A53 Samsung’s latest phone for this year, the company recently announced the launch of its latest A-family phone, the Samsung A53. Starting with the Samsung type processor, the phone comes with a set of excellent internal specifications and features Exynos For phone screens that come with an update rate of more than 120 Hz. It is worth noting that the company’s series of phones has seen a wide and large distribution among a large number of smartphone users around the world, especially in the Arab world, because the company offers the best specifications for the same price as Samsung in this series. A52, Samsung A22, Samsung A32 and Samsung A72.
Samsung A53 Specifications:
- This phone comes with a light weight of around 189 grams.
- The phone is available with a polycarbonate plastic product on the back of the phone and a plastic frame around the body of the phone.
- The phone also supports the installation of two Nano SIM cards.
- The availability of a memory card slot can also increase the storage space on the phone and install it on the second chip.
- The phone is available with IP 67 certification and water and dust resistant, where you can place the phone at a depth of one meter under water for 30 minutes.
- The phone is available with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with FHD + quality, 1080 x 2400 pixels and a density of 405 pixels per inch.
- The screen also supports fresh and high refresh rates up to 120Hz, which provides smooth and easy navigation and operation on the phone screen.
- The screen comes with a regular 20: 9 aspect ratio, which makes watching videos and games a better and more intuitive experience.
- Additionally, the phone screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Class 5.
- This phone comes with a new user interface from Samsung One UI 4.1, which is available with support for Android 12 operating system.
- In terms of phone performance, the phone has a Samsung Exynos 1280 processor, which is available with a production accuracy of 5 nanometers.
- The processor has eight cores, the most powerful of which is the frequency up to 2.4 GHz
- As for the lower cores, their frequency is less than 2.0 GHz
- The phone is only available in two versions of available storage space: 128GB with 8GB RAM or 256GB with 8GB RAM.
Samsung A53 Phone Camera:
- The phone comes with a 32 megapixel front camera with F / 2.2 lens slot, which supports HDR technology and high quality video recording up to 4K.
- The back of the phone also has a quad-camera system: 64MP main camera with f / 1.8 aperture, PDAF support and OIS.
- The second camera comes with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera with f / 2.2 lens slot, as well as a 123-degree wide-angle shooting angle.
- The third camera comes with a 5 megapixel macro camera and an f / 2.4 lens slot.
- Finally, a fourth camera was used for isolation and portrait photography, with a 5 megapixel resolution and an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The cameras support HDR and Panorama, and next to the cameras is the LED flash
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting at 4K standard capture rate of 30 frames per second or FHD standard at 30/60 frame capture rate.
- The phone also supports the Kiro-EIS feature for electronic installation.
Other specifications of the phone:
- The headphones come from stereo speakers, so the sounds are clear and high quality
- But the phone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone supports NFC feature.
- The phone’s fingerprint comes at the bottom of the screen, and there is also Face Unlock support to unlock the mobile with Face ID.
- The phone supports many sensors such as accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and proximity sensor powered by phone software.
- The phone has a 5,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery that supports 25W fast charging.
- The charging port on the phone comes with Type C 2.0 with OTG support
- The phone is available in four available color options: white, black, blue and a peach color.
Samsung A53 Price:
- The 128GB phone version with 8GB of RAM is worth $ 435, equivalent to 8000 Egyptian pounds.
- The 256GB phone version with 8GB of RAM is priced at $ 478, equivalent to 8780 Egyptian pounds.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”