The second part of the episode of Saber Al-Rifai was shown on the show “Al-Zira” last evening, Friday, October 1st.
During the chapter, Saber al-Rupee talked about his relationship with his wife, Mrs. Iglas, and his five children, and he recalled some memories of his youth.
We recommend: 13 Fact- Who is the “new guy” who has been accused of atheism by changing the words of Iptihal “Moulay” at Marwan Pablo’s party?
Below we review the most important statements of Saber al-Rupee:
When I was 22, I fell in love with a woman 15 years older than me, in which I saw experience and life, and she gave me advice.
– My mother wanted him to get married as soon as my older brothers immigrated.
– I am a very intelligent person and I have never reached a state of madness in my actions, my mind always controls me.
I met my wife Iglas at the airport for the first time and I loved her.
– My honesty about my wife really attracted me to her presence. She didn’t mind the idea that I was a famous singer, and when I joined her, it was after a period of my stability.
I gave my wife a special song on her wedding day in 2013 written by Honey Abdel Kareem and recorded the day before the wedding.
– I have not lived long with my older children, I have not been by their side many times, and now with my younger children I try to avoid this and compensate them.
– Now my relationship with my older children is like friends, we are close, they understand the reason I broke up with them in the past because I was at the beginning of my art career.
– Despite the age difference between my five children I try to bring together, I recommend my older children to focus on their younger siblings.
My little ones are 7 years old, 4 years old and 1 year old.
I don’t like my weakness crying and tears coming into my children’s eyes.
Don’t miss: Mustafa Qamar for “Phi Al-Fan”: Hamid Al-Sheri took on the role of Kochina and I appreciate the festival songs in my own way
The wedding residence of Faton Hamama and Omar Sharif was put up for sale at auction
Fifi reveals her struggle with the Apto mantra: Betty Million
#Fashion_police: Mona Jackie relies on black for her look at “Expo 2020”.
After the mockery of social media … Khalid al-Nabawi comments on his scene with Qata Abdel Razek in “A Matter of Principle” – Video
“Coffee evangelist. Alcohol fanatic. Hardcore creator. Infuriatingly humble zombie ninja. Writer. Introvert. Music fanatic.”
Books to the left of the French scene
“So happy”… Big breaks his silence on his split from Shakira
Yuzra: Women are strong.. When a woman needs something, she does it