August 10, 2022

Dubai Week

Complete Dubai News World

The prosecution had a statement that we stole the title "Century Club" .. because Zamalek is the real Century Club (VIDEO)

The prosecution had a statement that we stole the title “Century Club” .. because Zamalek is the real Century Club (VIDEO)

Release Date:
July 13, 2022 at 6:05 GMT

Updated Date: July 13, 2022 at 6:45 GMT

Mortada Mansour, Chairman of Zamalek Club’s Board of Directors, revealed the latest developments regarding the Horn of Africa club and his former teammate Mahmoud Abdel Monim “Gahraba” cases.

Mansour said in a video statement on his official YouTube channel on Tuesday evening: “The president of Al-Ahly Club, Mahmoud Al-Khatib, filed a complaint against Zamalek because of the title of Century Club, and the communication was saved because Zamalek. A real Century Club.”

And, “Are you going to put me in jail again? We are in a respectable country, the report was saved due to lack of suspicion of guilt, and the documents were entered in the book of financial and administrative complaints. Is there no breach in Al-Ahli’s board of directors?”

He continued: “I submitted a memorandum to the Minister of Justice and the head of the Judicial Review, and my confidence in them is unbounded, and I will not say what is in the memorandum. The criminal is not above the law, what happened is found in the evidence and the documents, and I say to the people, rest assured. , I will not speak in deference to Egypt’s excellent jurisprudence.

And he added: “Al-Ahly’s legal adviser, Mohamed Othman, filed a complaint, but the statement was again shelved. Al-Khatib was not satisfied with that, but sent us a letter asking us to remove the Century Club banner and file compensation. A £50 million case.”

And he continued: “When we presented the documents proving that the first communication presented at the compensation hearing was preserved, ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ They were in court, they were scared and ran away.

See also  Roger Milla to attack Morocco and Egypt: Leave Africa to play in Europe! (Video)

He pointed out: “I warned Mahmoud Abdel Monim (Gahraba) and I said earlier that this player who insulted Al-Ahli and its fans and hit Saeed Abdel Hafiz was my prize.”

He highlighted: “I added electrification from Enppi for 6 or 7 million pounds, the first loan in 2015 was one million and 200 thousand dollars, and the second loan in 2017 was 2 million and 300 thousand dollars, which is approximately equal. 63 million pounds.

He continued: “Some people said the contract was fake, resulting in a 6-month suspension. You helped the escape, pay you. You are still young, your football future is lost, after you were one of the best players in Egypt, all the clubs ran away from you, Al-Ahly. Even the club forced you to escape.”

He explained: “We won our cases in the presence of Hamdi al-Naqas and Cross, and we submitted documents proving that we have the right in the case of Khalid Bou Tayeb. Pounds.”