Equatorial diameter is longer than polar diameterAnd Planet Earth is one of the planets of the solar system orbiting the Sun, and its radius is defined as the distance between the center of the planet and any point on its surface.
layers of the earth
Planet Earth consists of several layers from outside to inside:
- Dandruff: It is divided into the oceanic crust, which covers two-thirds of the planet, and the continental crust, which covers the remaining third.
- Scarf: It is divided into upper mantle and lower mantle which lies just below the crust.
- Season: It is located under the mantle and is separated from the outer core by a Gutenberg cutout.
- Essence: It is the core of the Earth, which is divided into a liquid outer core and a solid inner core.
Equatorial diameter is longer than polar diameter
Equatorial diameter is longer than polar diameter, The statement is correctIn the past, people thought that the shape of the Earth was a ball, but after studies and man went into space, it was found that the ball is slightly flattened at the poles and its equatorial radius is not perfectly round. is about 6,378,1370 km, while the length of the planet is about 6,378,1370 km and the polar radius is about 6,356,7523 km.
Reasons to live on earth
There are many things that prepare the planet for life that others don’t, including:
- It is the third planet in the solar system, hence its moderate temperature.
- Availability of mineral substances in the interior.
- The atmosphere creates a good and suitable environment.
- Availability of water bodies.
- Magnetic field to protect from sunlight.
- A sufficient amount of ketone sheets, which contributes to the regulation of carbon metabolism.
- Presence of oxygen gas.
And at the end of the article Equatorial diameter is longer than polar diameterThe layers and diameter of the earth were determined, and the causes that made it suitable for human life were determined.