By Mounis Hawass
Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 09:00 AM
Earlier this year, the company was launched Camel Music Classical is a classical music, songs, and artists app for iOS and Android, and after nearly eight months, Apple has finally made the app available for the iPad.
For the uninitiated, the app offers a variety of curated playlists, exclusive albums, and more, and Apple claims it’s the world’s largest classical music catalog with over 5 million songs, including new versions of popular musical masterpieces.
Additionally, the app includes teacher biographies, deep dive guides, and more.
If you plan to download the Apple Music Classical app to your iPad, here are the steps you should follow:
Open the Apple App Store on your iPad
– Press the search icon on the button and type Apple Music Classical
– Click on Apple Music Classical from the search end
– Click the Get button to start the download process
– Now, enter your password when asked or authorize the download via Face ID.
– Wait for the download process to complete
Once the download process is complete, go to the home screen and search for the app. Click on it to open.
– Sign in with your Apple ID and password to start using the app.
Apple has made it easy for users to access the Apple Music Classical app. Users will need an active Apple Music or Apple One subscription to use the app. Note that the app does not require a separate subscription. An Apple Music or Apple One subscription works with it.