In the context of identifying defects S22 UltraWe can point out that Samsung is considered to be one of the most important companies working in the world of manufacturing smart phones, as this company is considered to be one of the companies that has been able to achieve massive popularity in the Saudi market. So let’s know about the problems of Ultra 22s phone.
defects S22 Ultra
read more:Who invited the marine life to the meeting?Dolphin?Saudi Arabia or Iraq?! Which is the largest country in the Middle East? Know the area of both the countries. Conditions for crossing the King Fahd Al-Shawaf Bridge and what do they return? The origin of Deira al-Shabaab
Although the phone has many advantages, it suffers from several disadvantages, which can be identified through the following points:
- It is not possible to install external memory.
- It does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is no charger head in its case.
- It does not have fast charging facility.
- Its battery does not have enough capacity.
Ultra S22 Phone Features
Despite the flaws, the characteristics of a highly disturbed tyrant can be identified by the following points:
- Its camera is characterized by high-quality photography whether it is shooting photos or videos or shooting day or night.
- The device comes with one of the Android systems, Android 12.
- AMOLED screen with a frequency of up to 120 Hz.
- Its processor is distinguished by its powerful performance.
- It is characterized by the strength and high quality of the manufactured products.
- It is considered a water and dust resistant phone.
- Supports shooting videos up to 8K quality.
Ultra S22 specifications
The phone has many highlights which we can identify through the following points:
- The phone is made of protected glass material, in addition to the aluminum frame, which gives it a unique look of sorts.
- It is designed to support 3G to 5G Nano chipsets.
- Its screen is distinguished by its high resolution and large size, but its most important feature is to change the lighting rate according to the external light between frequencies, which provides a great reduction in energy consumption.
- The phone is manufactured with up to 128 GB of internal storage memory and also relies on up to 8 GB of RAM.
- It comes with a powerful 4-nano internal processor, while it has a unique graphics processor.
- In terms of cameras, its front camera comes with a resolution of 10 megapixels, while the rear camera reaches 50 megapixels, and is characterized by optical stabilization capability, and these cameras have the ability to zoom up to 3 times.
- Its battery is 3700 mAh, supports up to 25W fast charging and 4.5W wireless charging, but it’s not the best in that range.
- It supports Bluetooth, GPS and GPS in addition to supporting multiple Wi-Fi bands.
- It supports both fingerprint and facial recognition, providing the highest levels of privacy protection.
- Highly water- and dust-resistant, with a noise-isolating microphone.
Samsung is considered to be one of the most important companies that have managed to achieve a special position in the smart phone market, as this market is currently considered one of the most popular markets through which it works to provide users with many features. , so companies compete in this sector.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”