After launching the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus in 2020, and then the iPhone 12 Pro and XR iPhone 13, a few months ago, Apple decided that a new model would drop its list by the end of the year. According to @LeaksApplePro, the iPhone 11 needs to be removed Apple stores.
Therefore, the release of the iPhone 14 in September 2022 marks the end of one of the manufacturer’s most popular smartphones. So, it was recommended on the official website for $ 499, and it was a good alternative to the new models that sell for a few hundred dollars. The iPhone SE 5G 2022 should especially benefit from this new drop.
Apple iPhone 11 Specifications
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display (1792 x 828 pixels) 326 ppi
- Quad-core A13 bionic 64-bit processor, octa-core neural engine
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP68)
- Dual SIM (Nano + ISIM)
- 12MP wide angle camera (f / 1.8), optical image stabilization, True tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps; Slo mo 1080p at 240 fps, 12 MP 120 ° Ultra Wide (f / 2.4) Secondary camera, 2x Optical Zoom out; Digital zoom up to 5x
- 12MP front camera, f / 2.2 lens slot, 1080p video recording, Retina flash; 4K video recording 60 fps, 1080p slow-motion shooting 120 fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID and stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3; Weight: 194 grams
- Gigabit-class LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi Fi 6 with 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, 17 hours of video playback
Apple stops selling iPhone 11 after iPhone 14 launch
The iPhone 11 does not have an OLED display and its components are now a few years old; The device has always disrupted iPhone SE sales. In fact, some customers wanted to spend a few dozen extra dollars to enjoy the phone; Larger screen and better battery life. As a reminder, the iPhone SE 5G 2022 still comes with a 4.7-inch LCD screen just like the older iPhones.
We know that Apple will sell fewer iPhone SEs 5G than expected in the coming months due to the war in Ukraine, but sales may pick up again once the iPhone 11 is removed from the store. However, we know that Apple will also lower the price of the classic iPhone 12, which will become an interesting new alternative for smaller budgets. It remains to be seen what price the iPhone 12 can offer once the iPhone 14s is announced.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”