As usual with all Ubisoft games, official information and details are leaked every time, even before the company announces itself, and this is what will happen in the next installment of the Assassin’s Creed series, titled Mirage or Mirage. Time, and it has happened in the past, many leaks have been made Short videos From within the game.
Now a new leak of the game has surfaced, this time it’s not a video clip or anything like that, but rather a leak of key details and information about the yet-to-be-released game and the duration of the leak, such as the game’s size, map size, gameplay, release date, and more. According to the site Insider Gaming These leaks come from a French YouTuber Jonathan It was he who released a 20-minute video in which he disclosed the most important details.
Here are the leaked details about the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Mirage game:
- The size of the map is similar to Paris in the Unity panel and London in the Syndicate panel. The game starts with a small area, then after the introduction the rest of the map opens up for exploration.
- The story begins after Bassem accidentally steals something in his hometown, forcing him to leave for Baghdad.
- The game collects information about a lot of people to track down and take down like most of the series.
- It takes about 15 hours to complete the story.
- The game focuses on stealth, as Bassem is very weak in close combat, forcing players to use the right tactics and tools to take down enemies in disguise.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage has a reputation system (four levels) that makes the world harder and helps the player become more famous, which helps them unlock more items and equipment.
- Barker will be further improved.
- The game will not be related to the modern age, which means unlike the previous installments the game will not have any modern day scenes.
- Let’s see the scenes luxury Or the first civilization to combine narrative elements.
- Finally, the game will be released on October 12, 2023.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage has been released on all platforms, and gameplay and release date are expected to be revealed either during the Summer Game Fest event on June 8 or at the Ubisoft Forward event on June 12.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
Everything you need to know about the upcoming iPhones?
The Signal app creates a new way to hide on the phone
Magic Compose beta is available now.. but it sends your messages to Google