Asus has released the latest versions of its smartphones called Zenfone 9 and the phone is characterized by its small size but high-quality specifications and strong capabilities that make it a rival to the most powerful leading companies in the mobile industry. Like Samsung and Huawei.
The Asus Zenfone is one of the smallest popular and popular Android phones with dimensions of 146.6 * 68.2 * 9.5 millimeters and weighing up to 165 grams, according to tech website gsmarena, and it is made with a frame made of aluminum. And the screen is unique and light.It is made of scratch-resistant polymer material.
Asus Zenfone 9 Specifications
- The new Asus mobile phone is powered by an advanced Qualcomm processor.
- The new device has a vapor heatsink to keep the phone temperature low.
- The phone is equipped with three memory options, the first is 8 + 128 GB capacity, the second is 8 + 256 GB and the third is 16 + 256 GB capacity.
- LPDDR5 RAM.
- The internal storage type is UFS3.1.
- The new Asus phone features an OLED screen from Samsung.
- The screen is about 5.9 inches.
- The phone supports DC dimming option at low brightness levels.
- Zenfone 9 offers dual rear cameras.
- The 12 MP front camera has another Sony IMX663 sensor.
- The battery of this type of phone is 4300 mAh.
- The Asus phone is available in three colors – Blue, Black and Red.
New Asus Zenfone 9 Phone Price
- The price of the Zenfone phone starts from 800 euros, which is equivalent to 15,400 Egyptian pounds.
- The Asus phone is available in Europe and Hong Kong, Taiwan.
- It then reaches parts of North America, Japan, Indonesia and South America.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”