The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned patients not to take the drug Ivermectin, which is used to remove worms from the corona virus as a treatment to relieve symptoms. Skins website.
Researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have found that taking anthelmintics as a treatment for the corona virus can be life-threatening, especially in the United States, when some patients who sought the drug during the weeks of high risk increased the need for its purchase compared to before infection. American.
A new warning issued by the Centers for Disease Control says thousands of Americans could take dangerous doses of antiparasitic medication due to misinformation that it can prevent infection from the corona virus.
Physician control centers stressed that there has been an increase in the dosage of the drug Ivermectin and its increased risk since the onset of the infection.
Previously, this drug, “Ivermectin”, was approved for the treatment of certain parasitic diseases, was a topical treatment to get rid of head lice, and was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in animals to treat heart disease.
Recently, many people have tried to take this drug to relieve the symptoms of the corona virus, which led to a threefold increase in toxic cases as a result of ingestion in January 2021, and a fivefold increase in July 2021 compared to pre-infectious stages.
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”