Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – 1:56 am
ABU DHABI, July 12 / WAM / Here are the top headlines “WAM” has aired so far.
– The state president receives the toppers of class 12th, their parents and several academic staff.
– The Head of State issues a Federal Decree-Law to establish the “Office of Citizens and Social Affairs” in the Office of the President.
– Under the guidance of Mohammed bin Rashid .. Hamdan bin Mohammed approves a new financial benefit worth 44 million dirhams for those committed to Dubai.
To ensure leadership in food security, Mansoor bin Zayed launched the Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Security Authority’s 2022-2025 Strategy.
– The United Arab Emirates participates in the work of the 74th session of the Committee against Torture in Geneva – The Abu Dhabi Housing Authority implements the directives of Mohammed bin Zayed to provide citizens with a package of housing benefits.
Approves “Securities” regulations for brokerage firms on the Dubai Gold Exchange to exercise derivatives membership activities.
Pilgrims on official duty of the Dubai government complete the Hajj and return tomorrow.
– Brazilian President: Strengthening ties with the United Arab Emirates has contributed to increasing demand for Brazilian start-ups.
Abu Dhabi Ports has signed an agreement with Hayat Biotech to support the company’s global expansion.
Dubai Financial Market completes semi-annual review of general and Islamic index.
The Ministry of Health is conducting 123,037 tests as part of a plan to expand the scope of tests, and it has recorded 1,554 new infections with the coronavirus, 1,288 recovered cases and no deaths in the last 24 hours.
Wm/ Zakaria Mohildin
“Freelance alcohol fan. Coffee maven. Musicaholic. Food junkie. Extreme web expert. Communicator.”