Abu Dhabi, June 29 / WAM / Here is the whole article via the WAM: – President and Vice President Seychelles congratulate President on his National Day.
Sultan Al Qasimi issues an Emirate order to rename the Directorate General of Civil Defense in Sharjah.
– The ruler of Sharjah receives the Consul General of Kuwait.
Sultan bin Ahmad Al Qasimi attended a special screening of his first documentary, “The Story of the Neighborhood,” produced by al-Kalb al-Kabeer.
The ruler of Sharjah and his wife receive scientific achievements from Cal-Corn companies.
– The ruler of Umm al-Quwain receives the Consul General of Kuwait.
– The ruler of Ras Al Khaimah meets elementary school students at Ras Al Khaimah Academy.
– South bin Rashid Al-Mulla greets high school graduates in Umm al-Quwain – Hamdan bin Mohammed announces decision to form board of directors for “Salik”
Al-Dyer announces the immediate start of planning model neighborhoods for citizens in implementing the orders of Hamdan bin Mohammed.
With the support of Saeed bin Saeed, the Red Cross provides humanitarian and food assistance to more than 150,000 refugees in 4 countries.
– Saif bin Saeed mourns the death of Ali Al Nowais.
– Under the auspices of Sheikh Fatima .. Magda Gateway’s “Live” program launches the third volume with the support of the Women’s Union.
– Ahmed bin Tahnoon and Ohood Al-Raumi meet female National Service recruits participating in future technology skills program.
Shakbut bin Nahyan met with the President of Mozambique in Maputo.
– Sponsored and Presented by Ahmed Bin Saeed .. Mohammad Bin Rashid University of Medical and Health Sciences Celebrates the Graduation Ceremony of the “Caliph Class”.
The Atlantic Council elects Shamma Bint Sultan as one of the female leaders in the Energy and Climate Fellowship.
Salem bin Abdul Rahman Al Qasimi honors the winners of its 19th Session Sharjah Volunteer Award.
The Minister of Economy told WAM: The Business Agent Bill opens the way for new citizens to enter into the functioning of the Agency.
– The General Secretariat of the Executive Committee introduces an updated version of the Dubai Government’s integrated identity and reviews the future of government services.
– “National Emergency Management” and “Dubai Government Media Office” are organizing a discussion session on media management of strategic crises.
The Ministry of Health conducts 192,567 examinations as part of plans to expand the scope of examinations, and in the last 24 hours revealed 1,769 new “corona” cases and 1,674 cured cases and two deaths.
Finance: The deadline for companies to submit their tax compliance requirements is July 20 – Senior High School Seniors WAM: We thank you for your support of science and education.
Dubai opens first aid in support of women and children across the state.
– Saudi Arabia announces tomorrow, Tul-Hijjah and Saturday, July 9, as the first day of Eid al-Adha.
– Egyptian Super in Abu Dhabi next October.
– உம் –
“Freelance alcohol fan. Coffee maven. Musicaholic. Food junkie. Extreme web expert. Communicator.”