Abu Dhabi, May 27 / WAM / Emirates News Agency “WAM” Here is the headline of the most important news broadcast so far.
President and Vice President pay tribute to King Jordan for the death of Queen Al Abdullah’s father.
The ruler of Ajman pays tribute to the guardian of two holy mosques for the death of the mother of Prince Fahd bin Dhar bin Turki.
Hassa bin Saeed examines the progress of work at the Municipal Reserve Center.
– Sheikh Fatima mourns the death of her father to Queen Al Abdullah.
Nahyan bin Saeed witnesses the start of the Muaythai World Championships in Abu Dhabi.
– – Polish President Abdullah bin Zayed welcomes Warsaw.
– Abdullah bin Saeed meets with Polish Foreign Minister in Warsaw.
Nahyan bin Mubarak is the Honorary President of the Emirates Secure Internet Association.
Rashid bin Humaid: We believe in the capabilities of all team players, and public support is one of the most important factors in promoting al-Abiyad.
Abu Dhabi is set to become the world’s least populous capital by 2021.
– From Mariam al-Muhairi to “WAM”: The United Arab Emirates has a strategic reserve in times of crisis … and improving distribution is paramount.
– Thani al-Siodi to WAM: Two trillion dirhams, the size of the UAE’s non-oil trade by the end of 2022.
The Ministry of Health conducts 236,283 examinations as part of plans to expand the scope of the examinations, and there have been 403 new corona infections and 368 cured cases and deaths in the last 24 hours.
– Health reports that 6,088 doses of “Govit-19” vaccine have been administered in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 24,888,019 to date.
The United Arab Emirates offers the first project in the region to use insects to produce fodder from organic waste.
– Mohammed bin Taloub: The results of Hassa bin Saeed establish an important stage in the history of the Al Ain Club.
Launch of the first pediatric bone marrow transplant conference in Abu Dhabi with the participation of 2,500 experts and specialists.
– Abu Dhabi Development Fund: The vision of “Mohammed bin Saeed” has established the position of the United Arab Emirates as a global economic hub.
A 16th century book worth 11 million dirhams was donated to the Abu Dhabi Bookstore.
– “ADC” Corporation announces the commencement of trading on its shares and bills in “Abu Dhabi Financial”.
– உம் -.
“Freelance alcohol fan. Coffee maven. Musicaholic. Food junkie. Extreme web expert. Communicator.”