Young singer Farida released her first video song, “Aftergirl”, which she produced and directed.
We recommend- Today … Laila LV joins the jury of “Al Dom”
Farida spoke to FilFan.com about the filming scenes for the first song of her second album, “Aftagerly”, and revealed her plans for the next stage and her musical vision for the album she will be producing through her company.
These are the most important and unique statements about his new singing plan.
I recorded the song “Eftekerli” 6 years ago and this is the first time I have entered the studio to sing it, and recently re-recorded it with distributors Honey Jacob in a different form of music, written by Ahmed Bara. And composed by Mohammed L-Savi.
– I chose “Aftagerly” as my first video song, and plan to release the first song on my new album, separately in the future, because it is associated with good memories in my life.
– In order for it to be the first song I have directed and produced, I wanted to go into the experiment, so I directed the video clip for the song, combined my costumes and did the makeup myself.
– I deliberately chose the vertical image of the video to suit mobile screens, which is common in Tic Tac Toe and Instagram videos, and I have not yet decided whether to shoot another song from the album.
– I am trying to create my art identity, so far I have not achieved the success I want.
– I will soon sign a contract with a company to market the songs of the album through various music sites, in addition to my YouTube channel.
I produced, wrote and composed all the songs for my new album, and decided to collaborate with young distributors, and collaborate with distributors Honey Jacob on a song that will be released soon.
– The decision to produce came with the desire to provide songs suitable for my generation, with a different musical vision than regular music templates.
– I like to sing short melodic sentences, and when I listen to many young composers, I find that their melodic phrases are familiar and similar to what we have heard in songs over the years.
– The way young people express love is different from the ways of previous generations, so I chose to write songs that tell the feelings of those in their 30s who want to sing.
– Production idea is not a regular form in the past, there are companies that market songs electronically, and I learn the music industry and the market situation myself. I also benefited from my experience with Rotana. How songs are composed.
– Producers need to know how to choose songs that fit the singer’s voice, so I chose to do my job myself, and any singer should know how to choose the songs and music format he wants to present to the audience.
– I would love to continue producing my albums, but I would not hesitate to collaborate with any production company that offers me the same musical vision.
– The public introduced me to the name “Farida” through my first album with Rotana, which is easier than my nickname Farida Opie, so I decided to continue using it.
– Glad to appear on “Zahran’s” show with artist Aamir Carrara, this is my first media appearance and I am standing on stage for the first time.
– I performed 8 songs on the stage of “Zahran’s” show and loved the experience and hope to return to the show as a guest in the future after the success.
Do not miss – the similarities and differences between Mai Helmi, the fiance of Mohammed Rashad, and Kada Fati
Download the FilFan app … and (live in stars)
Google Play | https://bit.ly/36husBt
App Store |https://apple.co/3sZI7oJ
Huawei App Gallery | https://bit.ly/3LRWFz5
“Coffee evangelist. Alcohol fanatic. Hardcore creator. Infuriatingly humble zombie ninja. Writer. Introvert. Music fanatic.”