The Ministry of Health is characterized by many services that it seeks to generalize and disseminate in all sectors, and it has achieved the Kingdom’s 2030 vision through the various services of the My Wasfati platform, which works to provide drug safety to citizens and residents. Its importance appeared during the Corona period, and during my prescription, the Ministry of Health stepped in and continued to provide these services.
Read about: Manager Service Link of Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia
How do I open my account?
The Ministry of Health allows its electronic services to be accessed through a link through the Wasfaty platform website HereThe Wasfaty app is also available for iPhone and Android devices, you can get it by downloading it from the App Store, and it came during the program to improve health services, which has reached the 58th position globally. Health index based on quality of medical services.
Create an account and login
Before using the recipe of the Ministry of Health, it is necessary to log in and obtain an account for the user, because the following steps must be followed:
- Open the official website of Ministry of Health from here Here.
- Enter the personal information requested on the registration application form:
- Beneficiary Name
- phone number.
- National Identification Number
- Place of residence of the beneficiary.
- Enter your username and password in the field provided.
- Enter the activation code on the page.
- Select Login from the toolbar menu.
- Click on Electronic Services in the main menu.
- Click on the names of pharmacies that support Wasfaty service.
- The main screen will display the names of all pharmacies offering Wasfaty service.
My Referral Terms Ministry of Health Login
To protect the safety and security of the process of providing the services of the Ministry of Health, work to ensure the quality of the services provided, it is necessary to adhere to the conditions before relying on the two recipes of the Ministry. Health and conditions to log in vary:
- Beneficiary Ana is registered in the application.
- Doctor Absher must be registered on the electronic site.
- Make sure the medicines are registered with the Ministry of Health.
- A valid medical license is required.
- Practicing requires proper licensing and proper classification of physicians.
Know more: How to book an appointment to vaccinate children at the Saudi Ministry of Health
Features of My Medicine MOH Login
The Ministry of Health seeks to achieve the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 in achieving digital transformation and reliance on electronic services, as it follows:
- It provides the service of obtaining medicines in any region within the territory of the kingdom.
- Free distribution of medicines from the nearest pharmacy to the patient.
- Provides training opportunities for doctors and is recognized by competent authorities.
- Opportunity to register pharmacies to participate in providing services.
- Benefit of medical expense compensation for those suffering from chronic diseases.
- A text message feature regarding the status of the recipe.
- Reducing clerical medication errors caused by overcrowding and overcrowding in pharmacies in the past.
My Prescription Link Physicians Login
Practitioners may obtain appropriate training through the Platform website and, until they are qualified to provide the services offered by the Platform, shall adhere to the following:
- He can access the Physician Practice Registration Service Here.
- It writes all the necessary data:
- Three username.
- Contact no.
- Health Authority.
- Then press send medicine and wait for the result of the request.
Which pharmacies contract with Ministry of Health?
If you want to know the name of the pharmacy that will supply you with the appropriate medicine, you need to follow the following steps:
- Open the Ministry of Health website Here.
- Enter the required information on the registration page of username, password and confirmation code.
- Select the Login icon from the on-screen toolbar.
- Enter the activation code shown in front of you.
- Click on Electronic Services.
- Select the Login icon from the toolbar menu.
- It shows the available pharmacy service that supports Wasfaty service.
- A list of all pharmacies that sell the Wasfaty service will appear on the main screen.
My prescription no
The My Wasfaty platform offers multiple ways to interact with customer service.
- Combined Number: 920000932.
- Contact the inquiry service on the main page of the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which pharmacies fill my prescription?
Pharmacies that dispense my prescription vary:
- Zahrat Al Rauda Pharmacy.
- Al-Kurdi Pharmacy.
- Gulf Pharmacy.
- White’s Pharmacy, Innova Pharmacy.
- Senate Pharmacy.
- Triac Pharmacy.
- Kunuz Pharmacy.
How do I know I’ve registered my recipe?
Yes, as per the decision of the attending physician, the integrated number 920000932 can be contacted for verification and support.
How long is my prescription valid for?
Most drugs are valid for six months, but there are exceptions, such as controlled drugs such as sleeping pills and strong pain relievers, which are only valid for 28 days.