Want to know how to make facetime calls on Android?
According to a Milli Davis-Williams report on the website, FaceTime has got some new features for iOS users. ‘Tom’s Get’“(Tomskite).
In fact, almost anyone can now join a FaceTime call until you have access to a device with a web browser. This is a real improvement for Apple, which previously had a video calling app exclusively for its device users.
Unfortunately, if you have not yet used an Apple device you will not be able to set up a FaceTime call, but you can join the call as a participant.
To join a FaceTime call on Android, you need to share the appointment link with you via a messaging application like WhatsApp or via SMS:
1. Find the appointment link that the host shared with you.
2. Click the link to open FaceTime in your browser.
3. Enter your name and click Continue.
4. Click “Add”.
5. Wait until you connect with the caller. Once he joins you, you can chat face-to-face with other participants.
How to invite Android users to make FaceTime calls?
1. Make sure your Apple operating system is up to date. If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you will need iOS 15.
2. Open the FaceTime app and click Create Link.
3. A menu will appear allowing you to share the link through different applications. Click an app icon to share a link with one of your contacts for that app. Alternatively, you can click on the link you copied and paste it into a message yourself.
4. When someone (including Android device users) clicks on the link, they will be sent to the waiting room. Allow other participants to join the call by clicking the check mark next to their name.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”