The Google Chrome browser has quietly added support for the “Scrolling Screenshot” feature introduced by the company with Android 12.
This allows users to take screenshots of webpage content that is larger than what is displayed on the phone screen, as the user has to scroll down to see the rest of the content, but by using this feature, the user does not have to take multiple screenshots of the long content that can be scrolled on their smartphone, even for iPhone users.
If you want to know how to take a scrollable screen shot Apple iPhoneYou can follow these steps:
1. iPhone users can only take scrolling screenshots primarily in first-party applications, so open the apps or content for which you want to take an animated screenshot.
2. Press the Power button and the Volume Up button together to take a screenshot.
3. Tap the preview screenshot in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. In the preview, tap the full page option next to the screen.
5. Now you can see the small image of the whole page on the right side of the screen and select a specific part of the page or the whole page with the scaling tool in the top bar of the screen.
6. You can also use the markup tool in the same window.
7. Tap Finished in the upper left corner of the screen.
8. Click on the Save PDF to Files option.
9. Select the location where you want to save the file and press Save.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”