How to turn off iPhone when stuck? My phone is on hold and I don’t want it to shut down.. what is the solution?! One of the technical problems with smartphones and other devices is turning it off, turning it back on, and restarting it. This also applies to the iPhone smartphone. If your iPhone is stuck, you can try restarting it. But what to do if the phone does not respond to the restart button, we will show you later.
How to turn off iPhone when stuck?
read more:How to Calculate Social Security Salary in Saudi Arabia.. An overview of the steps and conditions requiredBeautiful and candid images for adults and children Volunteer work in Kuwait 2023, no one will tell you a demon surrounds me in Kuwait. Full story.. Who is Hajjaj Al-Saadi? When will the session link be sent? Najis, the Saudi Ministry of Justice site, shows Farmazon Al-Zahra Pharmacy, an address and a 24-hour delivery number.
iPhone stuck on black screen and circle (loading screen) is a problem problems It usually appears when trying to update the mobile phone or when there is a system error iOSSo, iPhone 8 usersX/11/12/13/14/15 They may face this problem while updating their phones to the latest operating system iOS 17.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a cable USB.
- Open a program Inventor If you are using Mac platform macOS Catalina Or open a later version or program iTunes If you are using a device Mac With an older operating system Catalina or a computer running Windows.
- Search for iPhone in the program Inventor Or iTunes.
- The process of restarting the iPhone must be repeated, this time instead of seeing the Apple logo, the recovery mode screen will appear.
- You have to wait for the device to update your iPhone and click “Update” and now the system will update iOS Reinstall your phone or it.
- Note that if the process takes more than 15 minutes, step 4 must be repeated to re-enter recovery mode.
- Wait for the process to complete
My phone is on hold and I don’t want it to shut down.. what is the solution?!
If you know how to turn off an iPhone while it’s on hold, there are a few steps you can take if the iPhone is on hold, which include:
- Press the volume up button once.
- After Clicked On that day button Reduce size the sound Once One.
- There should be pressure with Continuity On that day button power up to He appears Symbol Camel On that day Your screen.
Reasons for iPhone Freezing
It should be noted that there are many reasons that can lead to iPhone stuck in all different versions and they are as follows:
- Your iPhone should restart.
- It could be because the battery is low.
- Because the storage space on the device is limited.
- There are many applications that are not compatible with the computer.
- Your operating system is out of date.
Many iPhone users face many problems, the most important of which is the phone hangs and stops working, which has various causes, and this problem can be easily solved.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”