In a stormy quarter-hour, the Nerazzurri scored two goals, the first by Bosnian Edin Dzeko 8, and the second by Armenian Henrik Mikhetarian 11, to stun the opposition at the start.
The two teams will meet on the same pitch, but under the name of Giuseppe Meazza, when Inter are in the second leg next Tuesday.
At the end of the match, Inter won 2-0.
– Milan enter the last quarter of an hour with clear determination, but no attacking depth.
– D63 An organized attack from Milan, in which Sandro Donali cuts hard to his right and the ball ends up at the right post.
– D. 55 Milan offers 10 reasonable minutes, but his back is fully exposed, and even in the second half, Inter showed on more than one occasion that he can reach deep into his opponent’s goal.
D 53 Dzeko is all alone in goal, but French goalkeeper Manion saves Milan from the third goal with his smart clearance.
– D 51 Messias sends a close and dangerous ball to Milan, but it goes through the post.
– Start of the second half.
Number: Inter became the third team to lead by two goals after 11 minutes in a Champions League semi-final and the first overall since Manchester United v Arsenal in 2009.
– End of the first half
– Milan try to make a move in the last minutes of the first half, but the whistle comes forward at the end of the first session.
D30 Milan’s only presence in this half was through David Calabria, who tried with his heel, but the ball hit the net from outside.
Number: Dzeko (37 years 54 days) became the second senior player to score in a Champions League semi-final after Ryan Giggs (37 years 148 days in April 2011).
D 32 The Spanish referee reverses the decision to award a penalty kick in favor of Inter after returning to Gill and Maus after a fall on his striker Lautaro Martínez.
– A half-half away from Inter, it is true that the Rossoneri have plenty of time, but the dominance shown by Inter gives their supporters great confidence in reaching the final for the first time since 2010.
D 18 – The first substitution of the game was Algerian Ismail Benesar forced off with an injury and replaced by Brazilian Junior Messias.
D15 Salhanoglu hits the post with a very dangerous ball for Inter. Then Milan goalkeeper Manian Mikhidarian threw the ball.
– a second destination for guests; D11 Armenian Henrikh Mkhitaryan scored Inter’s second signing with a very strong drive into the penalty area after Di Marco’s brilliant pass.
– Inter D08, a goal for the Nerazzurri, opened the scoring from a corner, which Turkish Kalhanoglu converted, followed by 37-year-old Bosnian Edin Dzeko’s left-footed header in the ninth corner. (Dzeko’s fourth goal of the season in the Champions League).
– D 05 Milan break in, supported by the pace of their fans and move the ball well.
– D01 Spanish referee Jesus Gil blew the opening whistle amid unparalleled excitement at the San Siro stadium.
“Explorer. Problem solver. Certified reader. Incurable web expert. Subtly charming travel guru. General student. Twitter evangelist.”
List of highest scoring players in Saudi league..Surprisingly, Ronaldo’s position
Messi shocked Al-Hilal with a new decision and the secret of his move to Barcelona was in the hands of his wife and children.
Messi’s father meets with Laporta and reveals his attempts to return to Barcelona