Thanks for reading the news about Egyptians using the internet, social media and entertainment content, now with news details
Cairo – Samia Saeed – The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission released a report on the indicators of the use of mobile Internet services in September 2021, and the average monthly data consumption over mobile networks reached 2.4 GB in September 2021, an increase of 150%. During the same period last year.
1. Internet Browsing and Content Downloading: This is a service for browsing various websites such as news, education and others. This includes viewing and downloading different content and files and updating programs through browsing applications (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome). , ..), and the number of users has reached 33 million users, the number of daily visits is 1.7 billion, the use has increased by 60% compared to September 2020.
2. Social media sites: They are apps and websites with 28 million users, the number of visits per billion visitors, an increase of 16% in the amount of usage compared to September 2020.
3. Viewing Entertainment Content: It is a service for watching movies and TV series (such as Netflix, Shahid & Watch) through apps and sites that specialize in streaming video services on the Internet, with an audience of 22 million, a number of visits, one billion visits September 2020 The amount of use has increased by 37% compared to.
4. Search Engines: This is a search service on the Internet through various search applications and sites such as (Ask, Ping Google), the number of users has reached 29 million, and the number of visits per day, with an estimated increase of 29% compared to September 2020.
5. E-chat: It is a service for exchanging messages (text, voice, video) through specialized online applications (WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, ..), and has reached 24 million users and 634 million daily visits. Has reached. , The usage rate is estimated at 163% compared to September 2020.
6. Electronic games: These are video games played on the Internet (PlayStation, Xbox, etc.), and the number of players reached 15 million, and the number of visits per day was 161 million. The utilization rate is estimated at 20% compared to September 2020.
7. Remote Meetings: This is a service that conducts meetings (research, official or business meetings) over the Internet through various applications (Zoom, Microsoft Groups, Hangouts), and the number of users has reached 1.2 million and the number of visits per day is 255 million, September The utilization rate is estimated at 21% compared to 2020.
8. Entertainment Videos: These are short entertainment music / audio videos, which are uploaded and shared by users through applications (Tick Tock, Like, etc.), the number of users has reached 13 million video makers and the number of daily visits is 234 million, compared to September 2020 The amount is estimated to have increased by 733%.
9. E-Shopping: This is a service that buys goods or services online through various shopping applications and websites (Amazon, Jumia, etc.). It is estimated that visits per day will increase the amount of use. 59% compared to September 2020.
10. Email: This is a service for sending or receiving mail messages on the Internet (Google Email, Yahoo Email, etc.), the number of users has reached 12 million, and the number of visits per day is estimated at 128 million, 63% of the app compared to September 2020 .
11. Map Search: This is a service for searching for places and ways to access them through map applications such as (Google Maps, Here we go, Waze). The day was 82 million, with an estimated 146% increase in usage compared to September 2020.
12. Live Video Broadcasting: This is a live streaming service (live video) shared with users on social networking sites (Facebook, YouTube, ..) and the number of users broadcasting live video on social media sites has reached 96 thousand. The number of video makers and daily visits is 59 thousand, the amount of usage is estimated at 278% compared to September 2020.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
Samsung introduces the Galaxy F14.. a bigger battery and a competitive price
An asteroid the size of Big Ben is approaching Earth much closer than the Moon
New study: Space dust could carry aliens across galaxy