The website of the Ministry of Health and Social Care in the United Arab Emirates has been instrumental in improving the public health status of citizens and residents since its establishment in 1970. The Ministry’s primary goal is to provide high-quality health services. To meet the needs and aspirations of the society in a humanitarian spirit, the Ministry is working to establish advanced and comprehensive health policies and laws. In this article, we will learn about the most important features provided by the Ministry of Health. Social security in Dubai and other parts of the Emirates.
Ministry of Health website
If you want to get your child’s birth certificate through… Place Ministry Health Officially in the UAE, you must follow the following steps set by the government to facilitate the process and possibility of booking an appointment with the Ministry of Health:
- First, open the link to the e-portal of the Ministry by clicking on this.connection“.
- Second, select the birth certificate issuing service from the list of available electronic services and click the Go to Service button.
- Thirdly, login to the website using your username and password and click on the login button.
- Fourth, enter all the data required to issue the birth certificate, such as the child’s name, date of birth, nationality, father’s and mother’s names and other information.
- Fifth, be sure to specify whether the newborn is a child of the UAE or a resident expatriate.
- Sixth, pay the required fee to issue the birth certificate using a credit card or money transfer service.
- Seventh, get your birth certificate by email or print it from the website.
read more: URGENT: UAE warns citizens of falling temperatures and rainfall in these areas… More important warnings for residents
Ministry of Health website
If you want to get your newborn baby’s birth certificate in the UAE, you need to submit a set of required documents on the website of the relevant Ministry of Health and this is the list of documents you need to bring with you:
- Birth Notification: This is an official document that proves that a baby born in a recognized hospital in the country was born alive. This notice must be stamped by the doctor or midwife in charge of the birth.
- Discharge Card: This is a document confirming that the newborn baby has been discharged from the hospital after necessary tests and that he is healthy. This card contains the name, date of birth, gender, and the names of the father and mother.
- Copies of parents’ identity cards and passports: These are documents required to prove the parent’s identity, nationality and relationship with the child. These copies should also be valid and unexpired.
read more: How to import cars from Emirates and how much is the car customs fee from Emirates to Saudi Arabia.
Electronic Portal of Ministry of Health
Get your child’s birth certificate through Place Ministry Health and prevention Society In the United Arab Emirates, you have to pay a fee for this service after completing the application for issuing a birth certificate online. Govt Emirati The value of these fees is 65 UAE Dirhams for each birth certificate and you can choose the language you want your birth certificate to be issued in, be it Arabic or English. The cost of the certificate does not vary by language. or the nationality of the beneficiary, whether he is a citizen or a foreigner.
A qualifying examination is a condition of registration or licensing for healthcare workers who wish to work in the medical field, which verifies their qualifications and skills to obtain a license to work in one of the Northern Emirates affiliated medical institutions.
How has health evolved in the Emirates?
The health sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UAE, leading the world in the number of accredited health facilities, thanks to adopting a health system that adheres to the highest international standards, and improving the health system’s preparedness to face epidemics and health risks, making the UAE one of the best countries in terms of quality health care. makes
What is data traffic in UAE?
Dataflow is a global provider of document verification (PSV), CV screening and immigration visa compliance checks, with a broad team of public and private sector professionals trusted to deliver effective solutions to mitigate potential risks.