Connect with us

sport

Italian league: Inter beat Milan in “Derby of Rage” and Juventus continue their vigil

Published

on

Italian league: Inter beat Milan in “Derby of Rage” and Juventus continue their vigil

Inter Milan ended their partnership at the top of the Italian Football League with neighbors Milan when they inflicted a humiliating 5-1 defeat in the “Derby of Anchor” in Milan in the fourth round of the competition, while Juventus continued their vigil. In another match, defending champions Napoli avoided a second defeat to earn a tough 2-2 draw at hosts Genoa, beating hosts Lazio 3-1 in which their Serbian international striker Dusan Vlahovic scored.
In the first leg at Milan’s Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, Inter Milan showed its teeth early on, sending a message to its rivals about its seriousness in reclaiming the title it has lost to Milan and Napoli in the past two years.
Inter Milan won their fourth in a row and became the only team with a perfect score this season, taking their tally to 12 points, while their neighbors suffered their first loss and dropped to third place with nine points, one point behind Juventus.
Coach Simone Inzaghi’s men have confirmed their superiority in the last five matches in various derby matches, the last of which was the Champions League semi-final last season, with Inter winning 2-0 in the first leg and 1-0 in the return leg. , lost to Manchester City of England in the final.
Never before in Milan derby history (238 derbies) have Inter won five consecutive matches against Milan in all competitions. Milan had previously suffered a humiliating defeat in the league in March 1974. In another match, Serbian international striker Dusan Vilahovic kept his Juventus side on alert and scored a brace in the well to make it 10 points. 3-1 win over its host Lazio.
Vilahovic scored the first and third goals in the 10th and 67th minutes, Federico Ceesa scored the second (26) and Spaniard Luis Alberto scored the only goal for Lazio (64).

See also  Messi does not think of playing in the Saudi league

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

sport

Fictitious details of Mohamed Salah’s earnings… £1 million a week excluding Liverpool wages

Published

on

Fictitious details of Mohamed Salah’s earnings… £1 million a week excluding Liverpool wages

British newspaper The Guardian has published fictitious details of the income of Egyptian star Mohamed Salah, who is not primarily dependent on his salary with Liverpool.

The newspaper quoted Rami Abbas, an Egyptian international agent, in a study conducted by the Harvard Business School on the Reds’ top scorer.

Abbas said: “Mohamed Salah’s contract with Liverpool gives him the incentive to earn at least a million pounds a week in gross income.”

He spoke about Salah’s approach to leaving Liverpool, adding: “The highest-paid player in the club’s history is close to leaving before his new contract, which runs until 2025, is confirmed on July 1, 2022.”

He added: “When you put your demands on the table and you don’t get what you asked for, you have to start thinking about breaking up.”

He continued: “If Liverpool find a way to agree to the salary we have in mind, and if Mohamed performs at the level he has achieved in recent seasons, we would conservatively expect a total sum and figure for Mohamed.” Human rights organizations say the contract he plays and his image rights over the next few years are worth up to 54 million euros. [46.8 مليون جنيه إسترليني] and 62 million euros [53.7 مليون جنيه إسترليني] annually”.

The newspaper added: “The amount Liverpool will pay Salah is unclear from the investigation and club sources believe he earns more from other parties such as Adidas, Bank of Alexandria in Egypt, PepsiCo, Gucci and business ties with the bank. Real Estate Brand Mountain View.”

Abbas says: “Now, Salah’s sources of income are 4 million euros [3.5 مليون جنيه إسترليني] Up to 7 million euros [6.1 مليون جنيه إسترليني] His move to Liverpool was a game changer when he joined the Reds.

See also  Saudi League deals continue - Brazilian Firmino at Al-Ahly Jeddah

He continued: “Sala’s successful association with the club was a major turning point as it not only led the club to a more lucrative playing contract but also helped boost other sources of revenue, as it is not easy to see how Salah helped Liverpool perform well. More will emerge.”

Share

Print




Continue Reading

sport

A data war between Barcelona and Sevilla over the Negrera case

Published

on

A data war between Barcelona and Sevilla over the Negrera case

A data war between Barcelona and Sevilla due to the Negrera case

The last hour saw a tense situation between the Barcelona and Sevilla club officials ahead of the meeting between the two teams at the Louis Companies Olympic Stadium in Montjuic on Friday in the eighth week of the Spanish Football League.

The Sevilla club published an official statement on its official website on Friday about the latest developments in a police raid at the headquarters of the Spanish Football Federation as part of a judicial investigation into the bribery of a former Barcelona club deputy. Jury President Enriquez Negrera.

The Andalusian club said in a statement: “Seville FC shows its anger and its complete rejection of the practices carried out by former officials of FC Barcelona and those accused in the Negrera case, which are considered criminal by the trial court and the conduct of FC Barcelona during the period in which the alleged crimes took place.” “.

A Sevilla club statement added, “For this reason, we have suspended the special protocol before the Spanish league match between FC Barcelona and Sevilla on Friday, September 29, and there will be no representation of the club. Stages of the Montjuïc Stadium.”

The statement continued: “We express our deepest respect to Barcelona members and season ticket holders, the current staff and leaders who work every day at FC Barcelona, ​​and those indirectly involved in this issue.”

The Sevilla club statement concluded, “We respect Spanish justice, the presumption of innocence and the decisions that can be made in any way. In the interest of competition, the club hopes that all events related to the Negrera case will be resolved amicably. The judge’s recent considerations ensure that such alleged events will not happen again, and the federal bodies… “The matter concerned will henceforth guarantee the integrity of all competitions in which Sevilla FC competes.”

See also  Spaniard Izaguirre won stage 12 and Wenkhardt holds the yellow jersey

Barcelona broke ties with Seville

FC Barcelona did not hesitate to respond to Sevilla’s statement, as the Catalan club confirmed that it rejects its rival’s unjustified and inappropriate attack, and made it clear that it would permanently sever its relationship with the Andalusian club. position on the issue.

In a statement published on its official website, Barcelona said: “FC Barcelona wishes to publicly expose the unfair and inappropriate attack by Sevilla, the club who refused to sit at the lunch table between the officials before tonight’s match between the two teams. At Montjuïc Stadium, its officials refused to attend.” On the podium.

Barcelona’s statement added, “Barcelona realizes that this is an attack and an unacceptable insult to the Catalan establishment. The so-called Negrera case cannot be a pretext for such actions, as the judicial procedure is at the investigation stage. Make clear that Sevilla’s position is premature.”

Barcelona did not stop there to confirm that the “judicial decision in no way changes the actual and legal position of the club”. Also, Joan Laborta, president of the Catalan club, intervened months ago in an extraordinary meeting of Spain. The league, “La Liga”, and called the case because he gave all kinds of explanations and clarifications about it.

The Catalan club’s statement concluded: “The action taken by the Sevilla club is completely disproportionate, because on the one hand it condemns the presumption of innocence and on the other hand the practices of FC Barcelona. It is unacceptable and unjustified. The position of the Seville club is that FC Barcelona considers that it has severed all ties with the Seville club.” Unless he corrects his current position.”

See also  How did Koman comment on Barcelona's 3-0 defeat to Benfica?

Continue Reading

sport

Romarinho and Hamdallah lead Jeddah Union attack against Al-Fayha in Saudi League

Published

on

Romarinho and Hamdallah lead Jeddah Union attack against Al-Fayha in Saudi League


Arafa al-Daba wrote

Friday, September 29, 2023 04:53 PM

The group’s technical director Nuno Santo announced Jeddah Union The starting line-up will face its counterpart Al-Fayha this Friday evening at the King Fahd International Stadium in the eighth round of Saudi League competitions for the current season 2023-2024.

The union is constituted as follows:

Grohi, Philippe, Hassan Kadesh, Omar Hawsawi, Bamasaud, Cornado, N’Golo Conte, Fabinho, Muhannat Al-Shanqidi, Romarinho, Abdel-Razzaq Hamdallah.


Formation of Jeddah Federation

Al-Ittihad is at the top of the Saudi Professional League table this season with 18 points from 7 matches, where they have won 6 matches and lost one match.

Al-Fayha Club is ninth in the league table with 9 points this season, it has drawn 3 matches, won two and lost two matches.

Al-Ittihad will be looking for a win to continue at the top of the Saudi league, having held the title last season..

While Al-Fayha Club will try to get a positive result from the Al-Ittihad tournament, to improve its ranking in the Saudi professional league table..

Saudi Jeddah Union qualified for the quarter-finals of the Guardian of the Two Holy Mosques Cup, beating Al-Quluth 7-6 on penalties in the round of 32 of the competition..

Saudi Arabia’s Al-Ittihad Club are bringing back Brazilian Igor Cornado and Moroccan Abdel Razzaq Hamdalla, who have both returned from injury to train with the Tigers.



See also  Argentina beat Italy twice in the first half .. Video
Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2023