My Health website In Qatar, to facilitate access to health care for citizens and residents of Qatar, a service provided by the Ministry of Health in collaboration with Hamad Medical Corporation, where users can enter the electronic portal or download the My Health Qatar application on smart phones. Benefit from a group of renowned services. It also aims to improve the quality of health services. Below we review how to register to save patients time and effort. Place my health In addition to some benefits offered by the Ministry of Health, Sehati Scheme.
My Health website
The Ministry of Health provides various electronic services to individuals through its official website, which aims to facilitate procedures for health services and disease prevention. Place my health Citizens and residents of the State of Qatar can obtain necessary information, documents and appointments without the need to visit health institutions in person, saving time and effort and reducing congestion and congestion. Some of these services include:
- Knowing the locations of authorized centers for conducting medical examinations for workers: This service helps to ensure the safety of workers and that they are not suffering from any infectious or chronic diseases.
- Booking Appointments: This service allows booking appointments to see a doctor or undergo medical tests at hospitals and clinics affiliated to the Ministry of Health.
- Request Recognition of Vaccination Certificates Against Diseases: This service allows individuals to request recognition of vaccination certificates obtained in their country or in other countries.
- Pre-registration for arrivals in the State of Qatar: This service aims to expedite entry procedures for those traveling within the State of Qatar.
- Qatar National Guide: This guide provides detailed information about the State of Qatar and its government and private services, and includes phone numbers, addresses, maps and websites of various organizations.
- Abroad Medical Expenses Form: This form is used to claim coverage of medical expenses abroad for cases that cannot be treated in the State of Qatar.
- Requesting a Birth Certificate: This service allows individuals to request a new birth certificate or replace a lost or damaged birth certificate.
- Request for Change of Nationality on Birth Certificate: This service allows individuals to request change of nationality on birth certificate if they acquire a new nationality.
- Request Name Change on Birth Certificate: This service allows individuals to request a name change on their birth certificate if they get a new name.
read more: Inquire about health card validity date in Qatar.
My Health Website, Ministry of Health
To join the Sehati Qatar website, which provides integrated healthcare services to individuals without the need to visit hospitals or clinics, you need to create a personal account through the scheme’s official website. You can enroll in the program whether you are below or above 18 years of age. Above 18 years, by following the following steps:
- Click on this”connectionEnter the electronic registration form.
- Fill the required basic data in the form which are:
- Health Card No.
- Qatar Identification Number
- Patient’s first, middle and last name.
- Mobile number.
- date of birth.
- Email ID (Enter twice to make sure it is correct).
- Enter the display code shown at the end of the form and click the box next to “I agree to the terms and conditions”.
- Click the “Next” button to submit your request.
- You will receive a text message containing a verification code on your mobile.
- Enter this code in the space provided and press the “Verify” button.
- You will receive a link in your email, click on this link to activate your account and start using Sehati Qatar program services.
read more: Conditions for Permanent Residency in Qatar and How to Get It
Register on Sihaty website
After submitting your request to create an account Place my health Qatar, The application will be carefully scrutinized and you will be notified of the decision within three working days from the date of receipt of the application and you will receive a text message on your mobile phone or email informing you whether your application has been accepted or rejected. .
If your claim is rejected, you should visit any of Hamad Medical Institute’s branches to find out the reasons and possible solutions. If your request is accepted, you can enter the site or application and benefit from all available services. Follow to log in. These steps are:
- Enter the username or email you used during registration.
- Enter your chosen password.
- Click on the “Login” button and enjoy the health services offered by the “My Health Qatar” program.
How will I know the result of my health analysis?
To view analysis reports: Select the date you want to know the results of the tests as shown in the figure. View X-ray Reports: This service allows you to view and print reports of all examinations and radiology procedures. To view the X-ray results by specifying the date and type of X-ray, click on Options, choose Display Report and view the result.
How do I know my blood type Qatar?
You can avail this service anytime, anywhere in the world with an internet connected computer, tablet or smartphone. For more details and assistance, call helpline 16060 “We Hear You” or 107 “Hayyak”.
How long does it take for blood test results to come out?
The results of a routine blood test are usually ready within a day or two and are presented in the form of a list.