Vivo recently announced its latest flagship phone from the Vivo X60 Pro phone from the X family.It is worth noting that these phones were from other phones of the same family, such as the regular Vivo x60 and Vivo x60 pro + It was announced in China and also to global markets.
Vivo x60 Pro Phone Specifications:
- The weight of the phone is 179 grams.
- Products made The phone is made of glass on the front and back, and there is an aluminum frame around the phone.
- The phone supports the installation of two supported SIM cards Communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But like most Vivo phones in this family, there is no special entry to add a memory card The storage capacity cannot be increased.
- This phone runs on Vivo’s own Funtouch 11.1 interface on the Android 11 operating system.
- Phone screen size is 6.56 inches AMOLED type, with FHD + standard, has a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels at a rate of 398 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports high frequencies up to 120 Hz. It comes with HDR10 + support.
- The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Class 6 protective layer, with the same protective layer on the back Phone
- The screen comes with some curves and curves, which gives the phone a unique shape.
- The phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor, It comes with a production accuracy of 7 nanometers.
- Octa-core processor, the most powerful cryo 585, with a frequency of 3.2 GHz.
- The phone also has It has an Adreno 650 GPU.
- The phone is available with only one copy of storage capacity: 256GB with 12GB .
- UFS 3.1 phone storage.
See also Priced at $ 179 .. Apple Announces Third Generation Airports Headphones and New MacBook Pro
Vivo x60 Pro Cameras:
- The selfie camera comes with a 32 megapixel camera with a lens slot Supports F / 2.5, HDR and FHD video shooting.
- As for the rear cameras, there are three cameras on the back of the phone: Main 48 megapixel camera Supports pixels, f / 1.48 aperture, PDAF and gimbal stabilization.
- The second 13-megapixel camera with f / 2.5 lens slot is a telephoto lens that supports 2x 13 megapixel wide angle camera with optical zoom, finally f / 2.2 lens slot and 120 degree angle.
- The cameras support HDR and Panorama The lenses also come from Zeiss Optics.
- For video shooting, you can shoot in 4K quality at 30/60 frames per second, or FHD quality with 1080 resolution at 30/60 frames.
- The cameras support Gyro-EIS electronic stabilization.
- Phone speakers are stereo not sound quality High and clear.
- No 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone is available with NFC support, but it does not support radio networks FM
- The phone’s optical fingerprint is at the bottom of the screen, and the phone can be opened by face.
- The phone comes with a battery of 4200 mAh Li-Poly supports 33W fast charging.
- Type C 2.0 charging port with OTG support.
- The phone is available in two colors : Black and blue only.
Vivo x60 Pro Phone Price:
$ 800 for a single version of a 256GB phone with 12GB of RAM,That equates to 12600 Egyptian pounds.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
What it means.. Microsoft is working to increase chat limits on Bing supported by artificial intelligence
Scientists can create an atmosphere around a black hole in the lab | Science
What’s the difference? Key Differences Between Google Pixel 7a and iPhone 8 Plus