Vivo recently announced its latest flagship phone from the Vivo X60 Pro phone from the X family.It is worth noting that these phones were from other phones of the same family, such as the regular Vivo x60 and Vivo x60 pro + It was announced in China and also to global markets.
Vivo x60 Pro Phone Specifications:
- The weight of the phone is 179 grams.
- Products made The phone is made of glass on the front and back, and there is an aluminum frame around the phone.
- The phone supports the installation of two supported SIM cards Communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But like most Vivo phones in this family, there is no special entry to add a memory card The storage capacity cannot be increased.
- This phone runs on Vivo’s own Funtouch 11.1 interface on the Android 11 operating system.
- Phone screen size is 6.56 inches AMOLED type, with FHD + standard, has a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels at a rate of 398 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports high frequencies up to 120 Hz. It comes with HDR10 + support.
- The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Class 6 protective layer, with the same protective layer on the back Phone
- The screen comes with some curves and curves, which gives the phone a unique shape.
- The phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor, It comes with a production accuracy of 7 nanometers.
- Octa-core processor, the most powerful cryo 585, with a frequency of 3.2 GHz.
- The phone also has It has an Adreno 650 GPU.
- The phone is available with only one copy of storage capacity: 256GB with 12GB .
- UFS 3.1 phone storage.
Vivo x60 Pro Cameras:
- The selfie camera comes with a 32 megapixel camera with a lens slot Supports F / 2.5, HDR and FHD video shooting.
- As for the rear cameras, there are three cameras on the back of the phone: Main 48 megapixel camera Supports pixels, f / 1.48 aperture, PDAF and gimbal stabilization.
- The second 13-megapixel camera with f / 2.5 lens slot is a telephoto lens that supports 2x 13 megapixel wide angle camera with optical zoom, finally f / 2.2 lens slot and 120 degree angle.
- The cameras support HDR and Panorama The lenses also come from Zeiss Optics.
- For video shooting, you can shoot in 4K quality at 30/60 frames per second, or FHD quality with 1080 resolution at 30/60 frames.
- The cameras support Gyro-EIS electronic stabilization.
- Phone speakers are stereo not sound quality High and clear.
- No 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone is available with NFC support, but it does not support radio networks FM
- The phone’s optical fingerprint is at the bottom of the screen, and the phone can be opened by face.
- The phone comes with a battery of 4200 mAh Li-Poly supports 33W fast charging.
- Type C 2.0 charging port with OTG support.
- The phone is available in two colors : Black and blue only.
Vivo x60 Pro Phone Price:
$ 800 for a single version of a 256GB phone with 12GB of RAM,That equates to 12600 Egyptian pounds.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”