August 17, 2022

Dubai Week

Complete Dubai News World

Real Madrid no longer have a contract with the current Mercado

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that the royal club will not make any new signings this summer.
Sharjah 24 – Azad Khalil:

Real Madrid’s Italian coach, Carlo Ancelotti, has expressed his satisfaction with the current squad of the Spanish League and Champions League football champions, rejecting more signings this summer.

Real previously added Germany defender Antonio Rudiger on a free, as a result of a deal with Chelsea that saw his contract expire, and Monaco-based French midfielder Aurelian Swamini in a deal valued at €80 million.

The two deals seem to be enough for Ancelotti, he said during a press conference as he prepares for the team’s trip to the United States for a friendly tour joined by local rivals Barcelona, ​​the Mexican club. America, and Italian Juventus.

Despite the departures of Serbian Luka Jovic, Brazilian Marcelo, Welshman Gareth Bale and Isco, Ancelotti believes his squad will not need more players, saying: “I’m not talking about contracts, I’ve already said everything is done.”

He continued, “We won’t be signing anyone, we’re in a good position where we are now,” while hailing Rudiger and Swamini as “two new signings who will bring great quality to the team with them.” In their positions, they are the best they can get in the transfer market, Rudiger is a great centre-back and Swamini, he is young and has a lot of potential.”

“We are taking advantage of this tour in America to help them adapt to the team,” he pointed out.