Realme recently announced the Realme GT Neo5 SE, one of the editions of the GT Neo series. As per the teaser recently released on its official pages, the phone comes with the same design and specifications as promised by the company in the last few weeks.
The Realme GT Neo5 SE sports a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 144Hz adaptive refresh rate. These are ultra-fast refresh rates that make your gaming, screen navigation, animation loading and browsing experience hassle-free.
This stunning display supports PWM 2160 dimming rate, ultra-high brightness rate of 1400 nits peak and ultra-slim 2.31mm bottom bezel.
The phone gets its power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC processor, making it the world’s first phone for the mid-range segment to use the new Qualcomm processor.
The processor comes with 16 GB of large random memory along with up to 1 TB of internal storage. Definitely, this phone will be one of the best mid-range phones for gamers.
The phone has a highly efficient professional cooling system made up of a 4500mm² 3D VC vapor heatsink. And 1500Hz vibration motor for gaming.
Notably, the phone does not have the obvious RGB lighting system we saw in its previous sibling “Realme GT Neo5”, but it does have a 64-megapixel main camera, supports HyperShot 2.0, Street Photography mode version 3.0 and more. Microscope lens with 40x digital zoom capability. Also, there is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens.
The phone comes in one model with a 5500mAh battery that supports 100W fast wired charging and uses a SUPERVOOC S chip for power management.
Realme claims that the battery supports up to 38 protections and its internal cell capacity will not drop to 80% for 1,600 complete charge cycles or four years of continuous use.
Realme GT Neo5 SE Phone Price and Specifications
- screen: 6.74-inch AMOLED display panel 2772 x 1240 pixels, adaptive refresh rate 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 45Hz, and 40Hz, 1,400 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P.
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 has Adreno 725 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 8/12/16GB RAM LPDDR5X + 256/512GB storage or 1TB UFS 3.1.
- OS: Realme UI 4.0 interface based on Android 13.
- Line Area: Dual SIM Nano SIM.
- Rear Camera: 64MP Omnivision OV64M OIS main sensor with f/1.79 aperture + 8MP Sony IMX355 ultra-wide-angle lens with 112° f/2.2 aperture + 2MP GC02M 5.5mm microscope sensor with f/3.3 aperture.
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor.
- Additional Features: In-display fingerprint scanner.
- Weight and Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.8 x 8.95 mm and the phone weighs 193.1 grams.
- Sound: USB-C port + stereo headphones + Dolby Atmos technology + Hi-Res audio technology.
- Contact: 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C.
- Battery: It has a capacity of 5500 mAh and supports 100W wired charging.
- Price and Availability: The phone is available in green and black, the 8 + 256 GB model is priced at approximately $309, while the 12 + 256 GB model is available at approximately $333, and the 16 + 1 TB model is priced at approx. $ 406 USD.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
Top 5 Phones Released in June 2023
iPhone 15 iPhone Buy Price in Saudi Arabia 2023 – Specifications
Why are users switching from Android to iOS? Here is the answer