Gaming phones have attracted the attention of many phone manufacturers in the past, but now all eyes are on the foldable screen smartphones.
However, some brands are still developing new models for gamers, including the company that works on the new Red Magic 7S and Redmi Magic 7S Pro phones in the Red Magic series.
Redmi Magic 7S Pro Performance Test Results
TENAA testing found a phone with some of its key specifications. The phone will be powered by Qualcomm’s primary processor called Snapdragon 8+ General 1.
Upcoming Red Magic 7S Pro phone processor
According to the Red Magic 7S Pro, it performed better in tests. The device also has a built-in cooling fan.
The Red Magic 7S Pro is expected to be the first gaming phone with a 4nm processor from TSMC with a base frequency of 3.2GHz, while the company can use less power.
The upcoming phone will come with a 165W GaN charger. As for the charging speed, it was developed because it supports relatively fast charging at 100W. So there will be no difference between that and previous generations. However, there are some rumors that the phone will support 135W charging.
The Red Magic 7S Pro is expected to go on sale in the second half of this year, but there is no exact release date yet. We will definitely provide you with all the new details as soon as we get them on our website.
Specifications of Red Magic 7 Pro
- The 6.8-inch AMOLED display with FHD + resolution offers an amazing 165Hz upgrade rate.
- The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor is bundled with up to 18GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- Triple rear camera with 64 megapixel camera, 8 megapixel wide angle camera and 2 megapixel macro camera.
- 16 megapixel selfie camera under the screen.
- The 5000mAh large battery offers 135W faster charging.
Have you ever used a gaming phone? Share with us in the comments.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”