May 19, 2022

Dubai Week

Complete Dubai News World

The death toll in the Tel Aviv attack is rising

The death toll in the Tel Aviv attack is rising

The death toll from Thursday’s attack on Djengoff Street in central Tel Aviv has risen to three, according to Israeli media.

The newspaper revealedHarretzA third person was killed Friday, Israeli officials said.

The same newspaper reported on Thursday that two people had been killed and several others injured in the attack, which caused panic among civilians.

Israeli Barak Lofan, 35, died of his injuries Friday at Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv, which is treating ten people, some of whom are in critical condition.

This is the fourth attack in Israel since March 22, in which 14 people were killed.

Louvan, who lives in the suburb of Tel Aviv’s Quad Shmuel, is survived by his wife and three children.

On Friday morning, Israel announced the names of two Israeli civilians killed in the attack, Tomer Murad, 28, and Eitam Magini, 27, from the city of Kfar Saba.

Police and security services reported on Friday that the attacker was removed near a mosque in Jaafa with Tel Aviv municipality.

After the Tel Aviv attack, the security forces immediately stopped the force and started hunting.

On Friday, Israeli Prime Minister Naphtali Bennett issued a cordial blank to Israeli security forces to “destroy” a new wave of “terrorism” following the attack on Palestinian youth Rod Fatih Hasim, 29, from the Jenin refugee camp. )

“There is no limit to this war,” Bennett told a news conference.

“We give full freedom to the Israeli army, the public security service and all the security forces to eradicate terrorism,” he added.

See also  Turkish businessmen are calling on the authorities to deal with the crisis