The mouth is the gateway to the health of the body, and purity plays a role Mouth Bad plays a major role in some systemic problems and affects the individual more than heart disease such as diabetes and low birth weight children, so here are some things to do daily to improve oral hygiene as published on the website. “Doctor-NDTV“.
Brushing is done in three steps: choosing the right toothbrush and the right amount of toothpaste.
Choosing the right toothbrush
Choosing the right brush is the most important step in maintaining hygiene, be careful as there is a difference between an adult toothbrush head and a baby toothbrush, do not give an adult toothbrush to a child due to anatomical difference. Autumn and permanent teeth.
Manual brushes used with proper techniques act like automatic brushing, focusing on soft toothbrushing with a flexible neck to reach and clean easily accessible areas.
Choosing the right toothpaste
Anti-Sense toothpaste helps to reduce the pain sensitivity that people experience when eating cold, hot, acid or sweet. Bleaching toothpaste should be used under the supervision of a dentist and should be combined with fluoride toothpaste if sensitivity develops.
The amount of toothpaste
The amount of toothpaste children should use should be the size of a pea. They should be encouraged not to swallow excesses, as the effect of fluoride should not be given to the surface and before the teeth appear.
How to clean teeth
1. Place the toothbrush on the gums at a 45 degree angle and brush twice daily for two minutes by gently moving the brush back and forth in a narrow circular motion (at the level of the teeth).
2. Clean the outer surfaces, inner surfaces and chewing surfaces of the teeth.
3. To clean the inner surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically, making several up and down movements.
4. Change your toothbrush every three or four months or as soon as possible if the thorns fall out. A worn toothbrush does not do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
5. If possible, store the toothbrush in an upright position without covering and let it dry until it is used again.
Cleaning your tongue is important for your dental health for the following reasons:
1. It controls the unwanted bacteria that contribute to tooth decay.
2. Fights bad breath.
3. It enhances your sense of taste.
4. You get the best aesthetic when you smile or smile.
5. Tongue scrapers or tongue brushes work well in removing bacteria from the tongue.
If you have any problems between your teeth and want to remove it immediately, use toothpaste, such as floss, a small intermediate brush and water floss.
Brushing teeth removes plaque and food particles that are not easily reached – under the gums and between your teeth, daily plaque is essential as plaque can lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
Mouthwashes benefit areas that are not easily reached by brushing teeth. There are two types of mouthwashes: cosmetic and therapeutic. Cosmetic mouthwash can temporarily control bad breath and leave a pleasant aftertaste. Avoid bad breath and avoid mouthwash with alcohol.
To have a healthy smile, calcium-rich dairy products, such as cheese and yogurt are good for dental health, and one should add green leafy vegetables such as apples, celery and almonds to get shiny teeth.
Avoid foods that are harmful to dental health
Avoid biting hard sugar candies and ice cubes as they can lead to tooth decay if teeth break, avoid coffee and acid drinks and replace them with plain water.
Make it a habit to rinse your mouth with water every time you eat sticky foods.
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”
The Ministry of Health is organizing the second awareness seminar on Oral Health Care for Elderly
Researchers have developed a new technology to generate electricity from air humidity Science
Beware.. Smoking affects women’s reproductive health and pregnancy