How to start a FaceTime call with someone using Android or Windows devices
FaceTime calls can be accessed using the link, as long as the person planning or initiating the call has an Apple device and an Apple account.
If you are an Apple user and you have downloaded iOS 15, here’s how to start a FaceTime call with someone using an Android or Windows device:
1. Open the FaceTime app on your phone.
2. Click the Create link.
3. A screen with FaceTime link goes from bottom to top. You can click Add a name to enter a name in your chat.
4. On the same screen, you will see options for sharing the link via SMS, Email, Twitter, Calendar or other apps on your phone. Or you can copy and paste the link yourself.
5. To join the call yourself, tap the name of the chat you created and then tap Add.
6. When an Android or Windows user taps, they will be taken to the waiting room, where they can be allowed to join the call by clicking the checkmark next to the name.
How To Join FaceTime Call Using Android Or Windows
To join a FaceTime call on an Android or Windows device, all you need is a link sent to you by the person with the Apple device. You do not need to download a separate application. Here’s how to join a FaceTime call with a shared link.
1. Open the FaceTime link in places shared with you.
2. The link will open in your browser (you will need the latest version of Chrome or Edge). Enter your name and click Continue.
3. The message “Wait access must be granted” will appear on the screen until the person who invited you agrees to join the call.
————————————————– —— –
Original News Source Website: 24 Technology
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
Artificial intelligence is entering the photo editing ranks
How does the European ExoMars spacecraft plan to reach Mars without Russia?
Amazfit launches 42mm GTR Mini smartwatch with 14-day battery life