Laptop Screen Capture Laptop users can take screenshots of their devices using various methods, whether they are running on Windows, Mac OS or Linux.
Learn how to take screenshots from Lab by reading this article: How to Take Screenshot from Lab
Different ways to display your laptop screen
- Capture a Windows laptop screen using keyboard shortcuts:
- To take a screenshot the user clicks the Print Screen key on the keyboard, opens a drawing program, pastes the image into it, and prints it to the Word Store.
- The user can press the Windows key on the keyboard and press the Print Screen key at the same time, so the screenshot of the laptop is saved in a folder called Screenshots in the Pictures folder. It is attached to it and you have to remember that the prtscn key doesn’t work automatically and you have to press the fn key.
- You can press alt + prtscn to take a screenshot of the currently active laptop screen.
- If you press Win + prtscn key, this method is for Windows 8 users and the image will automatically be saved in the Pictures folder.
- Or you can take a screenshot of the laptop by pressing the Windows key together and scrolling with the letters s on the keyboard, this is done with a screenshot and drawing program, and customize the screenshot as requested by the user, the program menu appears at the top of the device screen.
- Press the letter q on your keyboard and the Windows button to display the options, then select the Create Image option with your mouse to save the image to your laptop.
Learn how to quickly fix a laptop battery drain problem by reading this article: How to Quickly Fix a Laptop Battery
Create photos with the snipping tool
In addition to capturing laptop screen with keyboard on Windows devices, user can also capture images using Scissors tool by following these steps:
- User press start button, then open search box, type snipping tool in it and click to open it.
- Click on the word “Mode” and select the appropriate mode to create a screenshot.
- Select the area of the screen you want to capture.
- Click to select Save Clip.
- Name the file, select a location to save it, select the file type, and click the word Save.
Repairing a damaged laptop battery
To take a screenshot of a Mac laptop or Mac OSX
To take a screenshot of a Mac (Mac) or Mac OSX laptop, you need to follow these steps:
- If the user clicks the 3 command keys, Shift and Birlikte together to create a complete image of the laptop screen, the image is automatically saved as a png on the desktop.
- If the user presses command 4, shift and key together to take a picture of a part of the screen, you have to click the mouse arrow and drag it to the right place to take a picture of the laptop screen, and as you drag the mouse can do this to adjust the angles and dimensions of the shape you want to take a picture of. . To make these changes, press a keyboard shortcut like Spacing or Scrolling or Option and the image will be automatically saved to your desktop in diff format.
- You can also take a screenshot of your laptop by downloading some programs like Camtasia, Camstudio or ezvid.
Learn more about: Opening Hotmail mailbox with steps and ways to set up notification for Hotmail emails
How to take a screenshot of a Linux laptop
- The user can create a screenshot of the laptop by pressing the print screen key on the keyboard and selecting the storage location.
- Or you can do it by taking a screenshot while on the desktop.
- There are some laptops that take a screenshot when power off and lighting, but most devices do not give this signal, so the user must make sure that the device has an image and the fn key is not lit, as this will disrupt the screen display process. .
- Microsoft OneDrive always takes screenshots automatically and these are located in the Pictures folder.
- If the user installs Dropbox, this program automatically takes screenshots and these images can be found in the Pictures folder.
Learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer by reading this article: Transfer photos from iPhone to computer in easy and simple ways
In this post, we have come to know different ways to capture laptop screen and met to view laptop screen on Windows or laptop screen capture on Mac. Also, in this post, we are going to learn how to take a screenshot of a Linux laptop.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
MIUI 14: Here is the list of the following Redmi and Poco phones that will benefit from the overlay
How to maintain iPhone battery after new update?
Wallheim explains the revision situation