Google Pixel 6 The release of Google’s latest smartphones, which many users around the world have been waiting for, has been confirmed by several leaks that have appeared on the phone recently. Google recently announced at its special conference its latest smartphone products Google Pixel 6 and higher version Google Pixel 6 Pro.
Google Pixel 6 Specifications:
- This phone is available weighing in at around 207 grams
- It comes with glass frame backing in addition to the aluminum frame around the body of the phone
- The back of the phone has a protective layer of Corning Gorilla Class 6.
- The phone also supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But since the memory card does not have a port, it is not possible to increase the storage on the phone
- This phone is IP68 dust and water resistant as the phone will be under water for 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters.
- The phone comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, FHD + standard, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch.
- The screen is also available with HDR10 + support, providing a better video viewing experience with a 20: 9 aspect ratio.
- The screen also supports high refresh rates up to 90 Hz.
- In addition to the presence of a protective layer on the screen of the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus type.
- The phone runs the new and specialized operating system from Google Android 12
- It also features Google’s eight-core processor Google Tensor, which is available with an energy saving output accuracy of 5 nanometers.
- The processor has two Cortex-X1 cores operating at a frequency of 2.80 GHz.
- The phone also has a graphics processing unit with Mali-G78 MB20 processor
- The phone is only available in two versions of storage capacity: 128GB with 8GB RAM or 256GB with 8GB RAM.
- The phone’s storage memory is faster than the latest version of UFS 3.1.
Google Pixel 6 Camera:
- The phone’s selfie camera comes with an 8 megapixel camera with F / 2.0 lens slot, supporting auto-HDR and 1080p shooting at a rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone is available with dual rear camera system: main and 50-megapixel main camera with f / 1.9 lens slot, supports omnidirectional PDAF and laser AF and OIS optical stabilizer.
- As for the second camera, it takes 12 megapixels with f / 2.2 lens slot and an ultra wide photo shoot with a wide shooting angle of 114.
- The cameras support pixel shift, panorama and autoHDR feature, plus the presence of dual LED flash.
- When shooting videos, the phone can capture videos with a resolution of 30/60 frames per second in 4K quality or 1080p resolution at 30/60/120/240 frames in FHD quality.
- The phone supports Cairo-EIS electronic stabilization and OIS optical stabilization when shooting videos.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected, the phone is available with stereo speakers that deliver loud and clear sounds
- However, the 3.5mm headphone jack is not available.
- The phone supports NFC
- It does not support FM radio networks.
- The phone’s fingerprint is located at the bottom of the AMOLED screen and comes in optical form, and can open the phone with the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone is available with the support of various sensors: proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass and finally atmospheric pressure.
- The phone has a 4614 mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging, where the phone can be charged up to 50% in 30 minutes.
- Also, 21W fast wireless charging, in addition to support for reverse wireless charging.
- The charging port comes from the newer and faster type C 3.1
- The phone is available in three color options: black, green and finally red.
Google Pixel 6 Price:
- The lower version of the 128GB phone with 8GB of RAM is worth $ 700 or 11,000 Egyptian pounds
- $ 800 for the maximum version of the 256GB phone, which is equivalent to 8GB of RAM or 12,500 Egyptian pounds.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”