How To Turn Chicken Gorma Into A Delicious And Very Nutritious Indian Food Recipe For Unique Diet. It is famous for its very active use of spices and condiments and for turning food into a different kind of food. Every time the ingredients are regular, you cook food for your family members. Chicken is undoubtedly rich in protein needed to provide energy to the body, and it helps adults build and build muscle …
How to make Chicken Gorma It is a delicious and highly nutritious dish, renowned for its unique cuisine from renowned Indian cuisine. It is famous for its very active use of spices and condiments and for turning food into a different kind of food. Each time, you cook for your family members. There is no doubt that chicken is high in protein to provide energy to the body and it also helps adults and children to build and develop muscles, for this reason, women want to learn in different ways. Each time in different ways, instead of making sure children eat it, especially children they do not want to eat too much and tend to eat sugar and sweets, too much is dangerous to health, which then leads to destruction of hormones and appetite, which then leads to obesity, digestion and heart disease.
Chicken gorma with sauce
Indian Chicken Gorma is not the only way to cook chicken, it is one of the most important Indian dishes, especially because India does not use animal meat because of some religious beliefs they have, they are very interested in using chicken meat and seafood, for example, we see shrimp gorma food. According to Indian cuisine, chicken is one of the most popular ways to cook; How to make smoked rice with chicken With vegetables, andYogurt Chicken Curry Recipe, AndChicken breasts in white sauce, AndIndian leftovers with chicken and potatoes with yogurtAnd they are all easy ways to cook chicken, you can make chicken korma or chicken karahi, you can make chicken korma with coconut milk, you can make chicken korma sand al-alam in its own way using korma spice.
Chicken Gorma Ingredients
- One kilo of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Two onions chopped into powder.
- A clove of garlic.
- Two hot green chillies.
- A teaspoon of ginger.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Tablespoons hot red pepper.
- ப் cup water.
- A tablespoon of ground coriander.
Chicken Gorma Shezan Sauce
- Half a cup of water.
- A cinnamon stick.
- Tablespoons poppy seeds.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Tablespoons cardamom or cardamom.
- Half a teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Tablespoons chilli.
- A cup of grated coconut.
Indian Chicken Gorma Recipe
- First, heat the oil over medium heat and fry until the onions are tender.
- Then chop the garlic one by one; Ginger and green pepper in an electric grinder.
- Then put them in the onion in a frying pan and stir constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Then add spices and seasonings to them; Pepper, coriander, pandora and red pepper.
- And stir all ingredients together, then cut the chicken into cubes, cover and reduce heat until chicken is cooked through.
- When the chicken is cooked, prepare the chicken gorma sauce, mix all the mentioned sauce ingredients in water and pour over the chicken while stirring.
- After the chicken is cooked and mixed with the sauce, place it on a serving plate with a fork and a thousand hana.
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”