Mons Havas Books
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 05:00 AM
Facebook comes with several built-in tools that allow users to modify and backup their photos, posts, and notes Google Images and documents, respectively.
So, if you want to quit Facebook and delete your account permanently, it is a good option to backup all the data on Facebook and it will also help prevent all posts and notes from being deleted after deleting the account.
Wondering how to transfer all your posts and notes from Facebook… Google Docs? Follow our step-by-step guide:
An active Facebook account.
An active Google account.
Free Google Account Savings.
How to transfer Facebook posts and notes to Google Docs:
1. Open Facebook on your computer and login with your credentials.
2. Tap on the profile icon in the top right corner and go to Settings.
3. Under Settings, click on Your Facebook Info from the left level.
4. Here, click the View button in front of the Transfer a copy of your information option.
5. Click on Google Docs option and then click on Connect button.
6. Now, login with your Google credentials to connect Google Docs Editor with Facebook.
7. Once connected, a link to start the exchange will appear on Facebook.
8. You can also choose to change both notes and posts or only notes or posts.
Once everything is set up, click the Start Transfer button and enter your Facebook password to continue the process.
Once the transfer is complete, all your posts and notes will be transferred to Google Docs
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
United Arab Emirates explores the moon | Gulf Newspaper
The iPhone 15 Pro can be customized to fit solid-state button-sensitive cases and gloves.
Discovery of water trapped in glass beads on the moon.. Do you know the details?