The Meteorological Commission released a report today on the weather forecast for the next 6 days and the expected temperatures in various Egyptian cities and governorates. Next Tuesday, October 5, there will be hot to moderate weather during the day, moderate to moderate at night, early morning fog, and light showers in some areas during the day.
Weather forecast for the next 6 days
The General Meteorological Commission forecast weather forecast for Egyptian cities and governorates from Thursday to Tuesday, October 5 and up to 6 days, during which time the country will witness the following weather:
- Cairo and Lower Egypt: Warmer weather during the day and milder at night.
- North of Upper Egypt: Warmer during the day and milder at night.
- On the north coast of the country: The weather will be mild during the day and pleasant at night.
- South Sinai and Red Sea: Warmer during the day and mild at night.
- In the south-western region of Egypt: hot weather during the day and mild at night.
During that time, the meteorological department predicts that temperatures in the country will drop, resulting in colder weather in the late night and early morning hours, with flooding early in the morning, especially on roads leading to Cairo, Lower Egypt, the country’s northern coasts and other cities. The day and weather report are as follows:
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”
What is the strange “island effect” that makes animal species vulnerable to extinction? | Science
An expert warns… 5 mistakes office workers make that lead to back pain
“James Webb” measured the temperature of an Earth-like planet for the first time – Lakome2