Learn about the features and specifications of the Nissan Juke 2022 Compact Crossover, which is very unique, and its prices in Egypt.
The Nissan Juke is a small sports shortcut from Nissan, and is considered a unique car with a unique modern design. Below are the prices and specifications of the Nissan Juke 2022.
Nissan Juke 2022 Specifications:
The car is powered by a 100cc turbocharged three-cylinder engine that produces 117 horsepower and a maximum torque of 200 Nm.
It has a seven-speed automatic transmission and can be operated using a manual transmission.
This car can reach a top speed of 100 kmph in 10.4 seconds.
The length of the car is 4210 mm, its width is 1.8 meters, height is 1595 mm and the capacity of the rear bag is about 422 liters.
Nissan Juke 2022 Features:
– Includes many safety features including Nissan Juke 6 airbags, anti-lock brake system (ABS) and EPD brake distribution system.
The car has a vehicle dynamic control feature with VDC technology and a TPMS system to monitor air pressure, as well as a cruise control.
The car has many luxuries and accessories, including:
17 inch sports rims and manual air conditioning.
– LED front fog lights, rear parking sensors and 8-inch media screen. Touch screen and multifunction steering.
The Nissan Juke features a unique 8-speaker audio system and includes many applications such as Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
– Folding mirrors, shower sensors, leather steering and automatic keyless car opening.
-Automatic parking brake, 7-inch digital gauge and 19-inch sport wheels.
MG ZS 2022 Price in Egypt .. Large car with luxurious specifications
Nissan Juke 2022 Price in Egypt:
- The Nissan Juke First Class (ACCENTA) is priced at around 375.5 thousand pounds.
- The second type (TEKNA) weighs about 387.5 thousand pounds.
- The third type (TEKNA PERSO) is about 397.5 thousand pounds.
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”
BHP calls on Microsoft’s artificial intelligence to boost copper mine production
Due to free gas decision… Optimistic expectations of inflation in Türkiye
Aldar Properties acquires “Basateen” and expands its growing portfolio of services