Many smartphone users face some problems when buying a new phone, i.e. how to transfer contacts from the old phone to the new phone, and this process requires following certain steps that need to be done carefully to succeed in transferring the contacts correctly. , So in the following lines we will explain to you, there are ways to help users easily transfer contacts from one phone to another.
Transfer contacts from one phone to another
You can transfer contacts from your old smartphone to your new one using your Google Account by following these steps:
- Open an old Android mobile.
- Then select “Settings” and press the “Accounts” button.
- Select the Google Account you plan to use on the new mobile.
- Then click Account Sync or Account Sync.
A new page will open to enable contacts, which will ensure that all contacts on the smartphone are stored with your Google Account, and all contacts will be transferred when you sign in to your Google Account on the new phone.
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
You can easily transfer contacts from Android to iPhone:
- Download AnyTrans to your computer, then install and launch the program.
- Then, connect Android and iPhone devices.
- Then go to Phone Switch option.
- In the second step, you need to select the device you want to change, i.e. the source phone and the device you want to change, the target phone.
- After that, you need to select the two devices you want to see all the content that will help you to transfer to your iPhone.
- Select the contacts and click the “Next” button to continue.
If you know that you need to make sure that the transfer is not disconnected throughout the transfer of contacts until the transfer client is successful and returns without any problems, then repeat the steps.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”