Here are the rules in Dubai to combat COVID-19. These rules apply from Tuesday, June 8:
– Until June 6, live entertainment may resume for a 1-month trial period,
– Hotel flats are no longer limited to 70%, so it returns to its “normal” levels,
– Weddings organized in reception halls and hotels can have up to 100 guests, but the latter and staff must be vaccinated. On the other hand, home-arranged weddings are limited to 30 guests.
– Brunches return after 1 month suspension,
– Graduation ceremonies can be held in person this year,
– 10 guests can share the same table in the restaurant (as opposed to the previous 7). In cafes, this number is set at 6.
– If all participants and staff are vaccinated, concerts, sports, social and corporate events can be held face-to-face again,
– Larger public events are organized indoors for 1,500 participants compared to 2,500 if they are held outside,
– Wearing a mask and respecting the social distance of 2 meters applies when people gather, whether it is a public or private event,
– Prayer rooms dedicated to women in mosques will reopen in March 2020 after the doors were closed due to COVID-19.