After the release of the Xiaomi Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro led line of phones by Chinese company, many people are wondering about the difference between Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro. Looking for similarities and differences between the two phones we will explain to you all the details related to them through the following.
Comparison between Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi is one of the leading companies specializing in the development of smart devices, the latter of which in a short period of time has become one of the icons of global technology and a leader in the production of smartphones.
Despite the low prices, Xiaomi offers a range of high-end and high-end smartphones, the most important of which are the latest Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro.
Below we give a full review of the two phones:
Premiere: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Review
Chinese company Xiaomi has announced that it will launch a new series of its smartphones in the first third of 2021 under the name Xiaomi Note 10, and the announcement of the release of this new series a month later has already been made.
Here are the features of Xiaomi Note 10:
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with a plastic design and dimensions of 160.46 * 74.5 * 8.3 mm.
- The phone weighs only 83 grams, so apart from how easy it is to carry, it is considered one of the easiest phones in use.
- In terms of processor and performance of the Xiaomi Note 10, it belongs to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 category, which comes with 11 Nano technology, thus offering better performance and better speed.
- In terms of memory and storage space for this phone, Xiaomi has introduced 3 versions, the first version with 64 GB storage with 6 GB RAM, the second version with 128 GB storage and the third version with 128 GB storage. With 8GB RAM.
- Available in Black, White and Green.
- The fingerprint of the phone is located on the side of the power button.
- The strength of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone stands out in the camera system because the phone (4) comes with high quality rear cameras.
- The main lens is 48 megapixels, the second 8 megapixels wide photo, the third 5 megapixels macro photos, and the fourth camera is dedicated to isolating objects from light. The background comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 battery has a capacity of 5020 mAh and can charge up to 33W fast.
- The Xiaomi Note 10 is affordable and very cheap compared to its capabilities, and its price range is between 3000 and 3400 EGP.
Second: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Phone Review
- The Xiaomi Note Pro comes with a plastic design and a glass back dimensions of 164 * 76.5 * 8.1mm, and weighs 139 grams.
- Available in Gray, Blue, or Brown.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 732G processor.
- In terms of storage space, Xiaomi has offered two versions of the phone, the first with 64GB capacity, the second with 128GB capacity and 6/8GB RAM.
- The fingerprint of the phone is on the screen.
- The phone comes with 4 cameras, the main lens is 108 megapixels, the second is 8 megapixels, the third is 5 megapixels with macro photos, and the fourth camera is dedicated to isolate the object with an accuracy of 2 megapixels from the background.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro will be priced between Rs 4666 and Rs 5650 EGP.
Similar specifications between Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro
The Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro are identical, each with the following:
- Super AMOLED FHD screen
- The battery of both the phones is the same size.
- Both phones are dust and water resistant.
- 33W fast charging capacity.
- Stereo sound function.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”