Buckingham Palace in London has confirmed that Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II spent Wednesday night in hospital for “initial tests” after canceling her trip to Northern Ireland. The 95-year-old has canceled a trip scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday to rest for a few days at Windsor Castle. The Queen returned to Windsor Castle on Thursday for lunch. The British “PA Media” news agency reported late on Thursday that the Queen had been seen by specialists at King Edward VII’s private hospital in central London. A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “After receiving medical advice to rest for a few days, the Queen went to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon for some initial tests. He continued, “It was clear that the trip to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon would be short for some initial tests, so it was not announced by the palace, and to protect the Queen’s medical privacy.” The Queen hosted a global investment summit at Windsor Castle on Tuesday evening, where she is said to have appeared bright while performing her royal duties. The Queen, five years away from her 100th birthday, celebrates next year’s Platinum Festival – the 70th anniversary of her accession to the throne. Duke of Edinburgh, the Queen’s husband of 73 years, died last April at the age of 99. Last week, PA Media reported that the Queen used walking cane at a major public event while attending the centenary celebrations of the British Royal Legion. It is clear that his hospitalization was not related to the corona virus.
Source: db a
“Coffee evangelist. Alcohol fanatic. Hardcore creator. Infuriatingly humble zombie ninja. Writer. Introvert. Music fanatic.”