If you have PDF file It contains personal or confidential information, the creator may have tried to protect the document by adding a password, and you need to enter this password every time you open the document, unless you do it often. You may want to keep the document safe, but instead you want to remove the password from the PDF.
Also follow: Visual Voicemail Not Working.. 7 Troubleshooting Methods on iPhone and Android
Business Insider, which specializes in tech news, revealed two easy ways to remove a password from a PDF file, while one method depends on whether you have a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro — the business plan you’ll need to buy or subscribe to — and the other. The method works regardless of the program you have.
Also follow: New in the world of fashion through technology… 5 best apps to try hairstyles
How to remove password from PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Pro (or a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC), it’s easy to change the PDF’s settings, removing the password in the process.
1. Open the password protected PDF file in Adobe Acrobat. Enter the password during rooting.
2. Click “File” on the menu bar and select “Properties”.
3. In the Document Properties window, click the Security tab.
4. In the Document Security section, click the Security Method drop-down list. Select Unprotected.
5. Confirm that you want to remove protection from the document by clicking OK.
6. Click OK to close the Document Properties window.
7. Click File and Save.
Also follow: Best Ways to Take Screenshot in Windows 10 and Windows 11
How to remove password from PDF file for free
If you don’t have access to Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can easily remove the password. The only downside to this process is that you will lose access to some special features of your PDF. Document. Instead, all the text is shown to you as a scan, so you can’t select or edit it.
1. Open the password-protected PDF in a web browser, Preview application, or any program that can open PDF files, such as Microsoft Word. The exact steps after that will be slightly different depending on the software you’re using, but they’re all pretty similar.
2. Click Print or click the Print icon.
3. In the Print Preview window or Print Settings window, select the printer. One of the options should be PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF Select this option.
4. Click Print, you need to select the destination to save the PDF file.
The new PDF file will be an exact copy of the original file, but will not have password protection.
According to How-To Geek, there are several ways to convert files from Word to PDF on computers and phones: If you use Microsoft Word, how to convert a Microsoft Word file to PDF on a computer If you’re working on Windows or Mac on a computer, one of the easiest ways to convert a document to PDF is Word. happen through.
Open the Word file you want to convert, then click the “File” or “File” tab.
– Select “Save As” or “Save As” from the menu on the left.
On the Save As screen, select the location where you want to save the PDF file.
Click on the menu arrow that appears in front of you on the right side of the box and select “PDF” from the menu that appears in front of you.
At this point you can rename the file, then click the “Save” button.
– After saving the PDF file, you will be taken to your Word document and the new PDF file will automatically open in your default PDF viewer.
How to Convert Microsoft Word File to PDF on Phones If you don’t have Word, but you need to convert a file and want to convert it to PDF, you can convert it by the following: First: Google Drive can upload a Word file in Google Drive – if you already have a Google account- Save it as Google Docs and convert it to PDF This works well if you have a word file that is mostly unformatted text.
Second: Using Alternative Sites There are many sites that offer free conversion of Word files to PDF, including freepdfconvert.com, which is one of the best sites to convert Word files to PDF with formatting capabilities besides LibreOffice. Top Free Apps to Convert Word Files to PDF
Also follow: Find Out Instantly.. 3 Signs Someone Is Reading Your Private Messages on WhatsApp
You can follow the latest news through my lady account Twitter
“Coffee evangelist. Alcohol fanatic. Hardcore creator. Infuriatingly humble zombie ninja. Writer. Introvert. Music fanatic.”
Watch Haret al-Qobba Series, Part 3, Episode 10, Full, High Quality, HD
How did “TV11” change the style of comedy films in Saudi Arabia?
Watch Hareth Al-Qoba Series Part 3 Episode 9 Full HD