Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Design (Expected)
The alleged Motorola Razr 40 Ultra renders have been shared exclusively by 91mobiles Hindi. According to the leaked renders, the Razr 40 will feature an ultra-foldable clamshell design that almost covers the entire front panel to resemble a large display. Apart from the cover screen, there are two selfie cameras at the bottom.
The Razr 40 Ultra opens on a long screen with a punch-hole selfie camera at the top center of the screen. The foldable phone will appear in three colors – black, blue and red.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Price (Expected)
The expected prices of Motorola Razr 40 Ultra are also mentioned in the report. It is reported that the upcoming folding cost 1000 dollars It is approximately Rs.82,400. Motorola is expected to tease its new foldable phone closer to the launch date, so we’ll get more confirmation on these details soon.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Specifications (Expected)
The report also includes key specifications of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra. Let’s have a look at them.
- The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra features a 6.7-inch FHD+ pOLED display. The cover screen is likely to be a 3.4-inch OLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate.
- The foldable phone is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- The dual camera setup includes a 32MP primary sensor and an 8MP wide-angle lens. The punch-hole camera inside is said to be a 12MP selfie camera.
- The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is expected to pack a 3,500mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
- On the software front, the Razr 40 Ultra will run MyUX 5 out of the box.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Saudi Federation for Electronic Sports and LG
Physicists: The universe is in danger of evaporating
Microsoft shows group ads when users reach out for help in Windows 10