The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed on Saturday that all Russian units in Ukraine had been ordered to resume their offensive from all axes on Saturday, following a ceasefire on Friday.
As wars continue in the center of the Ukrainian capital on the third day of the Russian offensive, for its part, the Kiev municipality announced a curfew until 8 a.m. Monday (6:00 GMT).
“The curfew order in Kiev starts at 17:00 on Saturday 17:00 (15:00 GMT) and ends at 08:00 on Monday,” the municipality said in a statement.
Clashes between Ukrainian and Russian forces have been going on in Kiev since Saturday morning to control the Ukrainian capital, with reports suggesting that most of the Russian forces are now 30 kilometers from central Kiev.
Wars erupted just hours after President Volodymyr Gelensky called for a mobilization on Victory Avenue, one of Kiev’s main arteries, while al-Arabiya and al-Hadat reporters reported a missile attack on a residential building near Giuliani airport in Kiev.
The emergency service said the missile struck a building between the 18th and 21st floors, noting that evacuation of its occupants was “ongoing.” Russia recently announced that it had launched “cruise” missiles on the third day of the invasion of Ukraine.
For its part, the British Ministry of Defense said that most of the Russian forces advancing towards the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, were now 30 kilometers from the city center. Britain says the Ukrainian military is mounting strong protests across the country.
As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues, the mayor of the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, today extended the curfew order for the third day following a series of intense attacks in Russia. Vitaly Klitschko wrote on Twitter that in order to ensure the increased effectiveness of the city’s security and the safety of its residents, the extended curfew will be applied daily from five in the evening to eight in the morning.
The Interfax news agency quoted the Ukrainian health minister as saying that at least 198 people, including 3 children, had been killed in the Russian offensive. 1,115 people were injured, including 33 children, but it is unclear whether he was referring to civilian casualties alone.
For its part, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday that it was not targeting Ukrainian cities and was taking all possible measures to prevent civilian casualties.
The Russian military operation in Ukraine entered its third day today, Saturday, with renewed bombings in the capital andThe gunfire was heard in Independence Square in central Kiev Since the early hours of the day, amid warnings from foreign embassies and calls for their citizens to be vigilant and stay close to the shelters, Ukrainians have been repeatedly warned to go to the shelters to seek protection from the bombing.
Interfax reports that Ukrainian forces have taken control of the Kiev hydropower plant.
The Russian Defense Ministry has confirmed that the army bombed key locations of the Ukrainian army with “cruise” missiles, and Russian media reported that the Ukrainian city of Melidopol came under Russian military control.
The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a U.S. military base, killing at least three people and wounding dozens more.
Evidence of similar disruptions to the Internet in the Ukrainian capital, as well as food shortages, especially bread shortages, was witnessed by eyewitnesses to the looting in Kiev.
Meanwhile, representatives of “Al-Arabiya” and “Al-Hadat” in Ukraine announced a renewed target on the city of Kharkiv, Kharkiv officials called on residents to move to shelters, and rushed to a food stall in Kharkiv.
The Ukrainian National Security Council announced that the situation in Kiev was under control, stressing that the capital was under the control of the military and the population, while Ukrainian forces on Saturday repulsed a one-night “offensive” by Russian troops. Their positions on Victory Street, one of Kiev’s main arteries.
“The attack was repulsed,” the ground forces of the Ukrainian army wrote on Facebook without giving further details about the location of the conflict.
A few hours earlier, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky had predicted that Russian forces would launch an overnight offensive.
In a separate scenario, Russian troops are trying to seize one of the city’s power plants, according to the Ukrainian company Interfox.
A U.S. defense official said Friday Russia faces stronger opposition than expected in the war against UkraineThe attack seems to have lost some momentum, including its advance towards the capital, Kiev.
“According to our estimates, we see stronger opposition on the part of the Ukrainians than the Russians expected,” the official added, adding that the control and control centers of the Ukrainian military were “not damaged”.
At the same time, “Sputnik” quoted the Russian Defense Ministry Numerous weapons were confiscated Western countries provided for Ukraine.
The Russian Defense Ministry said the military had destroyed 211 military facilities of Ukrainian military infrastructure, citing 17 command and communications centers, 19 “S-300” and “Osa” military facilities destroyed in Ukraine. Systems and 39 radars.
“Creator. Award-winning problem solver. Music evangelist. Incurable introvert.”