Samsung has announced the release of its new flagship phone Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G It has a lot of new features and some unique additions not found in older phones because it is considered as one of the most important A series phones designed by Samsung. In the markets, today, through the Egyptian Star website, we provide you with specifications Samsung Galaxy A52s 5GAnd the price of the phone in the market.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications:
The phone has unique additions and new services offered to the users. This phone is characterized by its cheap price and is suitable for all people, there will be strong competition between the phones where a lot of individuals are wondering about the specifications of the phone to know its specifications and start buying the phone. Here, dear follower, the specifications of the new phone are as follows:
- The phone measures 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm.
- It weighs 189 grams and is very light compared to other phones.
- One of the new features that the company has added to the phone is that it is water resistant.
- The phone is made of the finest materials. The back of the phone is made of reinforced plastic as in older phones.
- The screen is Super AMOLED, with a hole in the center of the screen.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera where the first camera comes with 64 mega pixels, the second camera comes with 16 mega pixels, the third high camera comes with 8 mega pixels, the fourth camera comes with 2 mega-pixels and supports portrait photography.
- The 32-megapixel front camera also supports the front-facing portrait photography feature, which sets the phone apart from competing phones.
- The battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh and supports 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price:
Samsung phones are classified as cheap, with the new phone priced at 00 7,100 for the 128GB version at 00 7,100, and 25 8,700 for the 256GB version at 00 7700, and the base price will be announced at a press conference at the company’s headquarters.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”