Samsung had sales of about $ 63.1 billion (KRW 73.98 trillion) in the third quarter of fiscal 2021, up 10 percent from the same period last year. At the same time, the company had an operating profit of $ 13.5 billion (KRW 15.82 trillion). Period, which represents 26% growth over the same period of 2020.
Samsung had sales of about $ 63.1 billion (KRW 73.98 trillion) in the third quarter of fiscal 2021, up 10 percent from the same period last year.
The company had operating profit of $ 13.5 billion (KRW 15.82 trillion) over the same period, representing 26% growth over the same period in 2020.
The smartphone segment achieved the largest revenue growth of $ 24.2 billion (KRW 28.42 trillion) in the third quarter of 2021, thanks to higher demand for flagship phones introduced in the third quarter, especially foldable phones. The screen segment grossed $ 7.5 billion (KRW 8.86 trillion) in the last quarter, due to high demand for smartphones, especially those made by leading, Samsung or other companies’ phones with OLED screens.
The semiconductor sector contributed $ 22.6 billion in revenue or sales to the company due to the recent high demand for computers and smart devices. In addition to the high demand for DRAM chips charged to data servers.
Samsung numbers for the third quarter of 2021:
- Sales in the third quarter were $ 63.1 billion (KRW 73.98 trillion).
- 10% sales growth in the third quarter of 2021 compared to the same period in 2020.
- Operating profit grew 26% in the third quarter.
- Operating profit was US $ 13.5 billion (KRW 15.82 trillion).
- The smartphone segment grossed $ 24.2 billion (KRW 28.42 trillion).
- The semiconductor division raised $ 22.6 billion.
- The screen segment grossed $ 7.5 billion (KRW 8.86 trillion).
- The consumer goods segment raised US $ 12 billion (14.1 trillion KRW).
- The company invests about $ 8.7 billion (10.2 trillion KRW) in sectors, mostly semiconductors.
Samsung expects its sales to reach a higher number in the fourth quarter of this year because of the high demand for its manufacturing and related processor chips, especially phones coming in late and early of the year. Support next year and the fifth generation.
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”
Will the Egyptian Pound Fall Towards the 40 Level Against the Dollar?
The Bank of England remains on high alert in anticipation of further banking turmoil
Allegation on “Finance” Rocks Cryptocurrency Market – Al-Qat Newspaper