Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) — Soybeans are one of the most common food crops in the world and are processed and served in a variety of food products.
It contains all the essential amino acids found in meat.
What are its most important advantages?
- It has high fiber content
- It contains high amount of protein
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Good source of antioxidants
The “Better Health Channel”, the official website of the Australian state government, explained that soybeans are free of cholesterol and lactose.
Research has indicated that soy foods have many potential benefits. Including:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improving blood vessels, increasing elasticity of arterial walls etc
- Improve bone health
- Protection against certain types of cancer, including breast cancer
- Improve cognitive function and visual memory
Soybeans can be consumed in many ways. For example, there are soy flour, whole soybeans, tofu, soy milk and others.
However, according to the official website of MedlinePlus, an online information service affiliated with the US National Library of Medicine, not all products contain the same amount of protein.
The official website of Harvard Medical School reports that consuming 25 grams of soy protein daily for six weeks, the equivalent of about 3 and a half cups of soy milk, can reduce levels of harmful cholesterol by 3% to 4%. 25 grams of soy protein.
A soy allergy can cause the immune system to react abnormally, which is especially common in infants and children, according to the Better Health Channel website.
Symptoms of this allergy include:
- A tingling sensation in the mouth and lips
- Shortness of breath and shortness of breath
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”