Mons Havas Books
Wednesday, 08 March 2023 03:00 AM
Allow the stage Watts b Users have many features, the most recent of which is “Search messages by date” on iPhone and the split view of Android beta for tablets, and the latest feature is available for Android and iPhone users and is now built into WhatsApp desktop. Users are the “Image Quality” feature that allows users to share photos without losing their original quality and resolution.
How to send original quality images on WhatsApp for Android
1. Before proceeding, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp on your Android device.
2. Launch WhatsApp and tap on the three-dotted menu button in the top right corner.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. Then, tap on Storage & Data option.
5. Under the Upload Media Quality section, click Upload Photo Quality.
6. Then choose the quality you want from Auto, Best Quality or Data Saver.
7. Once confirmed, press the OK button.
How to Send Original Quality Images on WhatsApp for iOS
1. If you haven’t already, download the latest version of WhatsApp for your Apple device.
2. Launch WhatsApp on your iOS device and tap Settings in the lower right corner.
3. Tap on the Storage and Data option.
4. Click on Media Download Quality option.
5. Select from the available picture quality options: “Auto”, “Best Quality” or “Data Saver”.
6. Press the OK button once you have selected the option you want.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
Warning… ChatGPT’s popularity has made it an easy target for victims
Opera browser adds ChatGPT and AI compression features
Redmi Note 12 Turbo with Snapdragon 7+ Gen2 appears on Geekbench ahead of launch