The number of civilians killed in the crackdown on protests in Sudan has risen to forty since October 25, after a boy died of serious injuries to himself on Wednesday, doctors’ syndicate said.
On October 25, the army commander, Maj. Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, dissolved the civilian government led by Abdullah Hamdok, arrested several civilian ministers and declared a state of emergency.
Since then, protests against the military have been organized to demand the return of civilian power, especially in the capital, Khartoum, where they have been suppressed by security forces.
A report by the Central Committee of Sudanese Physicians states: “This morning (Saturday) Mohammed Adam Aaron (16) was seriously injured in a head and leg bombing and died on the 17th. November. “
As of Wednesday, November 17, the highest number of deaths had reached 16, most of them in the northern suburb of Khartoum, which is connected by a bridge to the Sudanese capital, the pro-democracy doctors’ association said.
This brings the death toll to forty since the protests began on October 25, most of them protesters.
அவர்கள் ஆர்ப்பாட்டக்காரர்கள் மீது துப்பாக்கிச் சூடு நடத்தவில்லை என்பதை பொலிசார் உறுதிப்படுத்துகின்றனர், மேலும் 89 பொலிசார் காயமடைந்த நிலையில், கண்ணீர் புகைக்குண்டு வீசியதால், போராட்டக்காரர்களில் இறந்தவர்களின் எண்ணிக்கை முப்பத்தி ஒன்று மட்டுமே.
On Thursday, US Secretary of State Anthony Blingen condemned the repression and called on the military to allow peaceful protests.
Follow our latest local and sports news and the latest political and economic developments via Google News
“Creator. Award-winning problem solver. Music evangelist. Incurable introvert.”
“Tick Tock” on the dock.. Ban chases around the world
Behold… Unbelievable selfies from Pharaoh’s era!
Iran is at loggerheads with Syria…warning Americans